Retro check is in!

35years

Gravy route
They have cared about me and my safety. I have gotten hurt on the job, and was sent to PT and their Dr's at their expense from my not having a firm enough grip on something. Hence my pic the wristband. It was just a sprain but they sent me to PT to strengthen the wrist more. I personally have no complaints about my location. I'm not trying to argue Idk about other locations. Sad to hear.
Hahaha
You were hurt on the job and they were sooooo nice to let you go to the doctor.

They are obligated by law to cover the doctor and PT visits. Did they also pay you your wages for your full shift? Did they compensate you for miles driven each time to the doctor and PT? They are also obligated to pay you for that. Did they tell you about that? Not so nice are they?

Did you miss any more work? Were you compensated for that time? Did they file a first report of injury report? If you have problems with the wrist later, you had better make sure they filed one.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
B1BBC831-3F61-4B6B-82D4-E561DBE2FC77.jpeg

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
They can't make it any easier to vote

But they have no problem crying about their retro pay...

Amen. The only way to have made it any easier on people is for them to be to your house and physically do it for you. All it took was a 2 minute phone call or a few clicks of a mouse. Can't make it any easier.

Goku

Then if they opt out of a union, they wont get benefits and union wont protect them. Plain and simple

False, in a right to work state like Texas the union is required by State Law to give them the same benefits as paying union members. You have to be fully covered by the collective bargaining agreement. The only thing you lose out on is participating in union meetings etc.

542thruNthru

False, in a right to work state like Texas the union is required by State Law to give them the same benefits as paying union members. You have to be fully covered by the collective bargaining agreement. The only thing you lose out on is participating in union meetings etc.

So you're not in the union I take it.