Retro check is in!

Whitelightning1534

So July 5th is what I’ve been hearing here in my local too. I’ve also heard that UPS is going to break up the retro pay in to multiple checks over multiple weeks instead of one big check at one time. I guess that’s to try to keep some people from seeing that big back pay check and bolting out the door. (And to keep earning that interest as long as they can) I just wonder if they will have our total back checks to us by July 5th, or is July 5th when they will start sending out the checks?

It Should be just one check on the first pay period of July which should probably be direct deposited whith your normal paycheck
and if I remember correctly we get paid the day before fourth of July which is a Thursday this year so everybody who has direct deposit who gets paid on Thursdays will get paid that Wednesday because with the fourth being a national holiday banks will be closed we really should've already have gotten back pay but since everybody didn't work the same hours they have to do some manual calculations

RealPerson

It Should be just one check on the first pay period of July which should probably be direct deposited whith your normal paycheck
and if I remember correctly we get paid the day before fourth of July which is a Thursday this year so everybody who has direct deposit who gets paid on Thursdays will get paid that Wednesday because with the fourth being a national holiday banks will be closed we really should've already have gotten back pay but since everybody didn't work the same hours they have to do some manual calculations

Yeah, I think those Manual calculations since April 29th are to hard for UPS....

"The five-year contract covering about 250,000 Teamster-represented workers at UPS will take effect at 12:01 a.m. tomorrow, Monday, April 29"

They HAD time. Should have been figured Every week by payroll....

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
At this point. Nobody cares until July 5th. That following Monday with all the known closes and no retro check. It's not going to be pretty.