roll away, never shown / told hand brake tightening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
hey you dont have to currently work for this company to post on this forum wheres your lobotomy at?
No not at all. But someone who doesn’t work here telling me to go away is the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard all day.

rickyb

Banned
if thats all im doing is "complaining" and it bothers you then maybe GO AWAY. Im peeling the layers of BS surrounding a major event in MY LIFE.
dude who cares. theres other jobs besides UPS (maybe not now).

you can live in a van rent free if u park at apartments and the beach maybe.

you can do school for healthcare or a trade.

its not the end of the world.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
theres even people who never got hired by UPS who are qualified to post on the forum
Brother point to me where I told the guy to go away or insinuated he had no right to be here. Those were his words.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Brother point to me where I told the guy to go away or insinuated he had no right to be here. Those were his words.
Go away? Bitch I actually work for this company.
I just got rehired for the fourth time, and if you didn’t say that then please, allow me: go the :censored2: away. UPS gave us 340 :censored2:ing pages of safe work methods, you’re not about to create a 341st. Embrace rejection and watch how successful you’ll become. I’m not sure if it was the Marine Corps, excellent father, or maybe I was just born without the ability to give a :censored2:. But you should try it sometime. And @Yeet If I ever meet you in person I’m buying you a big ass bottle of Johnnie Walker. Which we will consume at the gas pumps, on company property, which is against the rules. If we get fired, will laugh it off and hold hands into the sunset

if thats all im doing is "complaining" and it bothers you then maybe GO AWAY. Im peeling the layers of BS surrounding a major event in MY LIFE.

Wait until he peels off the layer that exposes boy scout camp...

tenor (1).gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
im gonna end with this: most of u guys didn't get flown to atlanta, put up in very nice hotel and fed 3 nice meals a day and sat in a class room for 7.5 hrs a day. All Im saying is with all the expense and time they had, they couldnt take 2 hours to let us go practice all methods on actual deliveries and took an hour to go thru a rollaway prevention course? looking back it was all fluff and thats not how to put self reliant figure it out guys on the streets. I just wanted to learn my job well and avoid any accidents like this. There is still plenty you cant train but these are the essentials that need to be demonstrated in real life.
I agree with you.

Integrity

Binge Poster
we should have a drivers manual. sups have to earn their living. corporate has to earn theirs. im just inconvienent so everyone wants me to eat :censored2: and piss off. this was a complete joke and mockery of someone trying to work and learn a new job, i own my part of messing up but why is it getting water out of a stone to acknowledge their part in my training??
no i will not take all the blame!! i was only driving 2 months!!
I understand your frustration.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I get it.

What outcome are you hoping for.

Simple personal acceptance/growth?

If I can help in any way let me know?

Status
Not open for further replies.