Sarah Palin Says Independence Day Is For Remembering When Jesus Led The Revolution

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I like that we are a christian nation. I trust the Christians. I also trust the Jews, the Hindus and the atheists. I don't trust the muslims. Islam shout be banned in the U.S. as a national safety issue.
so,freedom of Religion means nothing to you?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
you havent been around many Southern Baptists have you?
Actually I am Southern Baptist. It's true. Even my dog tags had that on there too.

You not only lie a lot, you get so much wrong that it's hard to fathom people like you that want to change what was the greatest and strongest country on the planet, to one a lot weaker.

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Actually I am Southern Baptist. It's true. Even my dog tags had that on there too.

You not only lie a lot, you get so much wrong that it's hard to fathom people like you that wants to change what was the greatest and strongest country on the planet, to one a lot weaker.

The Taliban say the same kinds of things.

TOS.

10 point

I struggle with persons who believe that somewhere in outer space is heaven. Even though we have explored every inch of our atmosphere and empty space between here and the moon, and yet, no heaven (as written) exists.

For people to believe that an entity ( space god ) created the billions of stars and planets and galaxies is just plain silly given todays technology.

To believe some ancient writing, in a time where most people thought the world was flat just seems silly to me.

Regardless, our founders went out of there way to keep religion, especially christianity, out of our system of government.

You chose to believe, thats great. I believe my Minnesota Vikings will make the superbowl, but that doesnt mean it will happen. I have faith that they can play, but deep down i know they wont make it.

Neither will the return of Jesus. That super sunday just wont happen either.

TOS.
You won't struggle forever.

The day will come when you breathe your last breath and all your vast knowledge of the universe and time and where Heaven is (you forgot Hell) will be shown for what it is.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I, like the founders, dont subscribe to fables and fantasylands.

When my last breath is taken, i will return to the earth in a decomposed state only become one with the planet.

I dont expect to see smokey clouds with harps and visit with a space god in space camp.

TOS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The phrase that all men are created equal and endowed with certain inalienable rights from their Creator (paraphrased).... where did that come from and who said that?
That phrasing came from congress' rewriting of Jefferson's draft of the declaration.

This is how Jefferson wrote it:
We hold these truths to be sacred & undeniable; that all men are created equal & independant, that from that equal creation they derive rights inherent & inalienable,

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That phrasing came from congress' rewriting of Jefferson's draft of the declaration.

We hold these truths to be sacred & undeniable; that all men are created equal & independant, that from that equal creation they derive rights inherent & inalienable,
They are saying basically the same thing. What's your point? Sounds like you are nit picking. For what?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

You not only lie a lot, you get so much wrong that it's hard to fathom people like you that want to change what was the greatest and strongest country on the planet, to one a lot weaker.
you remind me quite a bit of the Southern baptists we have here in Georgia.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They are saying basically the same thing. What's your point? Sounds like you are nit picking. For what?
The word "Creator" is the difference. There's a difference between getting your rights from a god (creator), and getting your rights from the mere fact that you exist..... whether that existence comes from a scientific or theistic view of creation.

10 point

It was rewritten with his permission. You are dissecting quotations to try to negate overwhelming evidence.

Read his own handwriting to Thomson as I said before.

It's on file at the Smithsonian with many of his writings.

10 point

I was raised in a Southern Baptist house hold,and their beliefs and the radical muslims run pretty close together
My mother was raised southern Baptist church. Dad was EUB.

I'm not out chopping heads.

This is out of control guys. Let's stop degrading others religious beliefs. This thread is totally against what Jefferson stood for.