Sarah Palin Says Independence Day Is For Remembering When Jesus Led The Revolution

moreluck

golden ticket member
you are using the quote feature,very good! Old dogs really can learn new tricks

1a2068495e53a9d7b1e863d66be61e09.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Posted by TOS who thinks Obama is an expert at running the country. The irony is laughable.

I have done exceptionall well under President Obama vs. the disaster i suffered under GW BUSH. My homes are raising in values, Im getting twice the gas mileage out of my cars, My portfolio is doing extremely well on wall street and my fellow countrymen arent dying on foreign lands to the tune of 200 a day.

I call that success.

You on the otherhand, would rather see us in wars all over the middle east, sacrificing our young men and women for nothing while making the defense industry even richer.

You would prefer the stock market near 6800 as in BUSH. You would prefer gas hover near 150 dollars a barrel and fuel at the pump near 5 bucks a gallon.

You have zero understanding of the oil industry or how its being manipulated. You think that ONE pipeline will somehow reduce oil prices to near 2 bucks a gallon at the pump, not knowing that the oil industry would just shut off some other source of fuel to keep the traded price of oil at prices near 100 a barrel.

You would prefer the exportation of every job in this country and the unemploying of every american.

You prefer to buy chinese products instead of boycotting them and forcing american companies to come back to the USA and employing americans.

TOS

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have done exceptionall well under President Obama vs. the disaster i suffered under GW BUSH. My homes are raising in values, Im getting twice the gas mileage out of my cars, My portfolio is doing extremely well on wall street and my fellow countrymen arent dying on foreign lands to the tune of 200 a day.

I call that success.

You on the otherhand, would rather see us in wars all over the middle east, sacrificing our young men and women for nothing while making the defense industry even richer.

You would prefer the stock market near 6800 as in BUSH. You would prefer gas hover near 150 dollars a barrel and fuel at the pump near 5 bucks a gallon.

You have zero understanding of the oil industry or how its being manipulated. You think that ONE pipeline will somehow reduce oil prices to near 2 bucks a gallon at the pump, not knowing that the oil industry would just shut off some other source of fuel to keep the traded price of oil at prices near 100 a barrel.

You would prefer the exportation of every job in this country and the unemploying of every american.

You prefer to buy chinese products instead of boycotting them and forcing american companies to come back to the USA and employing americans.

TOS
It's a good thing you are getting twice the mileage because you are paying 3 X more for fuel than you did under Bush.

10 point

George Bush had seven years to secure our borders but instead he decided to start two wars spending$ trillions and never win.
When the Mexicans start flying jets into our skyscrapers it'll start another war. Until then, we'll keep bombing and destroying the terrorists and the camels they ride on their turf.

MAKAVELI

Banned
When the Mexicans start flying jets into our skyscrapers it'll start another war. Until then, we'll keep bombing and destroying the terrorists and the camels they ride on their turf.
Then stop crying about our southern border. Why aren't we bombing the Saudis? 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis, not one from Iraq or Afghanistan. Hmmm......

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Then stop crying about our southern border. Why aren't we bombing the Saudis? 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis, not one from Iraq or Afghanistan. Hmmm......
Where they were from was not the problem. There were no terrorist training camps in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is our ally. They offered every bit of help they could to track down anyone in their country that had anything to do with the bombings.

How did you not know this?

Last edited by a moderator:

10 point

I'm not crying about our border.
I wouldn't vote for Palin either.

Not a personal issue but I don't think she's the right choice for any of the top three positions by any stretch of the imagination.

I believe the Taliban's training camps were in Afghanistan and even at least one American trained there so nationality means little if you're a terrorist.

10 point

Where they were from was not the problem. There were no terrorist training camps in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is our ally. They offered every bit of help they could to track down anyone in their country that had anything to do with the bombings.

As normal, "if you can't convince someone try to confuse them".

Was Bid Laden living in Saudi Arabia then? The US was bombing the caves and camps in Afghanistan in hopes to kill him.
Short memories.

realbrown1

Was Bid Laden living in Saudi Arabia then? The US was bombing the caves and camps in Afghanistan in hopes to kill him.
Short memories.
Yes. That's why we invaded Afghanistan instead of Saudi Arabia.
Terrorist training camps, and possibly the masterminds behind the attack.

MAKAVELI

Banned

Short memories.
And yet Bush had 7 years to find him. Short memories indeed. Where was he found? Oh yea in Pakistan.

MAKAVELI

Banned

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat...arabia/saudi-arabia-is-a-us-ally-not-a-friend
http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2013/08/21/the-threat-and-value-of-saudi-arabia
Maybe you should think about just what kind of ally the Saudis are to the US.

Last edited:

realbrown1

10 point