Sarah Palin Says Independence Day Is For Remembering When Jesus Led The Revolution

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
This thread is based on lies. It shouldn't even be a thread.
I mean if you have to make stuff up to make Sarah Palin look dumb, you are really pathetic.
Farking A right! she needs NO help looking stupid!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/28/palin-claimed-dinosaurs-a_n_130012.html
Palin Claimed Dinosaurs And People Coexisted
Soon after Sarah Palin was elected mayor of the foothill town of Wasilla, Alaska, she startled a local music teacher by insisting in casual conversation that men and dinosaurs coexisted on an Earth created 6,000 years ago -- about 65 million years after scientists say most dinosaurs became extinct -- the teacher said.

After conducting a college band and watching Palin deliver a commencement address to a small group of home-schooled students in June 1997, Wasilla resident Philip Munger said, he asked the young mayor about her religious beliefs.

Palin told him that "dinosaurs and humans walked the Earth at the same time," Munger said. When he asked her about prehistoric fossils and tracks dating back millions of years, Palin said "she had seen pictures of human footprints inside the tracks," recalled Munger, who teaches music at the University of Alaska in Anchorage and has regularly criticized Palin in recent years on his liberal political blog, called Progressive Alaska.

The idea of a "young Earth" -- that God created the Earth about 6,000 years ago, and dinosaurs and humans coexisted early on -- is a popular strain of creationism.

Though in her race for governor she called for faith-based "intelligent design" to be taught along with evolution in Alaska's schools, Gov. Palin has not sought to require it, state educators say.

In a widely-circulated interview, Matt Damon said of Palin, "I need to know if she really think that dinosaurs were here 4000 years ago. I want to know that, I really do. Because she's gonna have the nuclear codes."

and this google link shows all the hits for this story
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...=Palin Claimed Dinosaurs And People Coexisted

10 point

put me on ignore if you don't like my posts<shrug>
as far as the Catholic Church's lack of actions against priests who are pedophiles in The USA,CAnada,Ireland and elsewhere in the world i'm disgusted by it,and i'd figure you Christian types would would be as well.
Let them repent in prison.

They, of all people, knew better and did it anyway and the leaders that covered it up are complicit and should get the same prison sentence regardless if is a catholic, protestant, Mormon, it doesn't matter.

Those that teach are held to a higher standard of responsibility.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Farking A right! she needs NO help looking stupid!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/28/palin-claimed-dinosaurs-a_n_130012.html
Palin Claimed Dinosaurs And People Coexisted
Soon after Sarah Palin was elected mayor of the foothill town of Wasilla, Alaska, she startled a local music teacher by insisting in casual conversation that men and dinosaurs coexisted on an Earth created 6,000 years ago -- about 65 million years after scientists say most dinosaurs became extinct -- the teacher said.

After conducting a college band and watching Palin deliver a commencement address to a small group of home-schooled students in June 1997, Wasilla resident Philip Munger said, he asked the young mayor about her religious beliefs.

Palin told him that "dinosaurs and humans walked the Earth at the same time," Munger said. When he asked her about prehistoric fossils and tracks dating back millions of years, Palin said "she had seen pictures of human footprints inside the tracks," recalled Munger, who teaches music at the University of Alaska in Anchorage and has regularly criticized Palin in recent years on his liberal political blog, called Progressive Alaska.

The idea of a "young Earth" -- that God created the Earth about 6,000 years ago, and dinosaurs and humans coexisted early on -- is a popular strain of creationism.

Though in her race for governor she called for faith-based "intelligent design" to be taught along with evolution in Alaska's schools, Gov. Palin has not sought to require it, state educators say.

In a widely-circulated interview, Matt Damon said of Palin, "I need to know if she really think that dinosaurs were here 4000 years ago. I want to know that, I really do. Because she's gonna have the nuclear codes."

and this google link shows all the hits for this story
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Palin Claimed Dinosaurs And People Coexisted
Well if the Huffington Post says it's true, it can not be untrue.
I mean, they have about as much creditability as ...

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I knew she was stupid
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-top-10.htm
131297834.jpg

Top 10 Dumbest Sarah Palin Quotes
Idiotic Quotes by Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin

1. "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008 (Watch video clip)

2. "Mr. President, the only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke." --Sarah Palin, on how President Obama should deal with Russian President Vladimir Putin, CPAC speech, March 8, 2014

3. "The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil." –-Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care plan, Aug. 7, 2009

4. "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)

5. "Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)

6. "'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010

7. "He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

8. "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

9. "We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

10. "Ohh, good, thank you, yes." --Sarah Palin, after a notorious Canadian prank caller, posing as French President Nicolas Sarkozy, complimented her on the documentary about her life, Hustler's "Nailin Paylin," Nov. 1, 2008 (Read more about the prank call, watch the videoand see the transcript)

~Compiled by Daniel Kurtzman

realbrown1

I can play that game too. Here's only the top 10 out of thousands of Obama gaffs.

#1 “No, no. I have been practicing…I bowled a 129. It’s like — it was like Special Olympics, or something.”

#2 “I won.” — Barack Obama to Republicans in Congress who were trying to discuss the stimulus plan with him

#3 “Whether we like it or not, we remain a dominant military superpower

#4 “I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though.

#5 I inhaled frequently. That was the point.” — Barack Obama

#6 “Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.”

#7 “Making products we sell around the world, stamped with three proud words, ‘Made in the USA!’”

#8 “Let’s not play games. I was suggesting – you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith.”

#9 “I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money.” — Barack Obama

#10 “If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.” — Barack Obama

I could go on and on, but what's the point. I could post a list about Biden, Hilary, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi but what's the point.

You obviously have a hate on for Republicans and especially Republican women. And you appear to be willing to use any tactic, or tell any lie, to make your point.

A little lesson you should have learned a long time ago. If you have to resort to under handed tactics to win an argument, you've alread proven that you don't deserve to win the argument.

Last edited:

10 point

Let's not forget our constellation expert TOS.

Since he knows we have proof that there's no Heaven or Hell maybe he/she can explain dimple things like: where the emotion love comes from, or why birds just "know" to fly south before winter, or where air comes from and why we took our first breath, and why it is that every time a new and more powerful telescope instrument is invented that we discover more galaxies (we shouldn't be able to see them since the sky is FULL of satellites as he says), or where the spirit inside of a being, animal, insect, etc comes from and where it goes after death, and with that issue... if we're "returning back to be one with the planet" (paraphrased) after we die what molecular structure makes up a human spirit that qualifies it to be from the ground or planet?

Explain those simple things, all of them, without the same lying intent you (TOS) had when you said that the word God (not just the references to Him as a being who is the Supreme Judge) was NOT in any of our founding documents.

Self proclaimed wisdom that is built on outright lies and purposeful ignorance is fools gold.

It's not troubling to me though. It's not my loss.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This thread is based on lies. It shouldn't even be a thread.
I mean if you have to make stuff up to make Sarah Palin look dumb, you are really pathetic.

That's the point, we dont have to make stugff up to make palin look, sound or act stupid. She does that all by herself.

You seem to be one of the very few people to actually like this woman.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/19/sarah-palin-unfavorability-rating-poll_n_810842.html

She makes big bucks on people like you, then laughs all the way to the bank calling YOU the idiot.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Let's not forget our constellation expert TOS.

Since he knows we have proof that there's no Heaven or Hell maybe he/she can explain dimple things like: where the emotion love comes from, or why birds just "know" to fly south before winter, or where air comes from and why we took our first breath, and why it is that every time a new and more powerful telescope instrument is invented that we discover more galaxies (we shouldn't be able to see them since the sky is FULL of satellites as he says), or where the spirit inside of a being, animal, insect, etc comes from and where it goes after death, and with that issue... if we're "returning back to be one with the planet" (paraphrased) after we die what molecular structure makes up a human spirit that qualifies it to be from the ground or planet?

Explain those simple things, all of them, without the same lying intent you (TOS) had when you said that the word God (not just the references to Him as a being who is the Supreme Judge) was NOT in any of our founding documents.

Self proclaimed wisdom that is built on outright lies and purposeful ignorance is fools gold.

It's not troubling to me though. It's not my loss.

Look, you can believe in your space god and space camp, and do this night and day, its your right. Crows mate for life and never take another partner but that has NOTHING to do with a space alien assigning them a "directive".

We are animals, a higher form of animals, and as man/woman has progressed over the centuries, we get further and further away from the writings from the greatest story ever told and closer to a scientific understanding of the world and our solar systems.

As we watch solar systems come and go, and planets be created and destroyed, the thing we dont see is some very old alien with his hands on any of it.

For me, I understand that some very bright people of the time, looking to control people, created this unprovable entity (GOD) and his miracle son (jesus) to manipulate the very ignorant people of the same time.

Over time, these stories have shown that they defy basic science, and the founders of this country believed the same.

Scientists like Benjamin Franklin expressed his disbelief for a majority of the stories in the "bible". I feel the same way.

While we may never know how the world we live in was created, we do know, that no Space Alien had anything to do with it. There are billions of stars, galaxies, planets and such, and for a space alien to pick one tiny blip of a planet amongst billions of planets, and create life is a silly notion at best.

If evolution isnt real, why do deseases change?

TOS.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Carl Sagan's Understanding Of The Afterlife Is Both Delicate And Inspiring
Rollie Williams

Whether you believe in an afterlife or not, the life you're living now deserves a shoutout from time to time.

Click im
2012-02-15-CARL-SAGAN-make-the-most-of-this-life-a40786d309abb44a57ee67ba69fb5576.gif

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

realbrown1

Carl Sagan's Understanding Of The Afterlife Is Both Delicate And Inspiring
Rollie Williams

Whether you believe in an afterlife or not, the life you're living now deserves a shoutout from time to time.
Click im
2012-02-15-CARL-SAGAN-make-the-most-of-this-life-a40786d309abb44a57ee67ba69fb5576.gif

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
Where is this mythical land? Is it anywhere near fantasyland?

oldngray

nowhere special
Sagan was an agnostic. He admitted he didn't know enough to be an atheist. He didn't believe in God but couldn't rule out His existence.
Sagan once said:
"An atheist has to know a lot more than I know. An atheist is someone who knows there is no god. By some definitions atheism is very stupid."

realbrown1

That's the point, we dont have to make stugff up to make palin look, sound or act stupid. She does that all by herself.

You seem to be one of the very few people to actually like this woman.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/19/sarah-palin-unfavorability-rating-poll_n_810842.html

She makes big bucks on people like you, then laughs all the way to the bank calling YOU the idiot.

TOS.
If the point was you didn't have to make stuff up to make Sarah Palin look bad, why did you?

10 point

Look, you can believe in your space god and space camp, and do this night and day, its your right. Crows mate for life and never take another partner but that has NOTHING to do with a space alien assigning them a "directive".

We are animals, a higher form of animals, and as man/woman has progressed over the centuries, we get further and further away from the writings from the greatest story ever told and closer to a scientific understanding of the world and our solar systems.

As we watch solar systems come and go, and planets be created and destroyed, the thing we dont see is some very old alien with his hands on any of it.

For me, I understand that some very bright people of the time, looking to control people, created this unprovable entity (GOD) and his miracle son (jesus) to manipulate the very ignorant people of the same time.

Over time, these stories have shown that they defy basic science, and the founders of this country believed the same.

Scientists like Benjamin Franklin expressed his disbelief for a majority of the stories in the "bible". I feel the same way.

While we may never know how the world we live in was created, we do know, that no Space Alien had anything to do with it. There are billions of stars, galaxies, planets and such, and for a space alien to pick one tiny blip of a planet amongst billions of planets, and create life is a silly notion at best.

If evolution isnt real, why do deseases change?

TOS.
For the last time in this thread I will answer your folly.

I noticed that you evaded all of my questions and that makes me inquisitive about your vast wisdom. You lie about what you don't know and support what you can't prove.

I also perceived that you admit that you are confused about the origin of planets, space, matter as shown in your statement ..."we may never know how the world we live in was created, we do know"...

You really mean "I dont really know anything about it but I'm going to continue saying what I can't prove because I'm smarter than ignorant Christians that are contolled by fear and really bright manipulators".

Christians are not controlled by anyone. We have free will. Another lie.

Again, your founding fathers comment was full of holes but you post it anyway. It's your right to post but don't waste peoples time with unsupported "facts". I don't know why I even respond to it except to expose it for people who don't know your game.

BTW: Diseases become resitant to antibiotics and quite often morph to survive in their culture. So are you telling us that your lineage is parallel to disease? And where are the half man half ape evolving animals? Surely you can explain that, if you don't really know but kind of guess that you might know.

The saying is true: some, professing themselves to be wise became fools.

Last edited:

realbrown1

From Sarah Palin today. I agree with her on this.

SARA PALIN 7/8
Enough is enough of the years of abuse from this president. His unsecured border crisis is the last straw that makes the battered wife say, “no mas.”

Without borders, there is no nation. Obama knows this. Opening our borders to a flood of illegal immigrants is deliberate. This is his fundamental transformation of America. It’s the only promise he has kept. Discrediting the price paid for America’s exceptionalism over our history, he’s given false hope and taxpayer’s change to millions of foreign nationals who want to sneak into our country illegally. Because of Obama’s purposeful dereliction of duty an untold number of illegal immigrants will kick off their shoes and come on in, competing against Americans for our jobs and limited public services. There is no end in sight as our president prioritizes parties over doing the job he was hired by voters to do. Securing our borders is obviously fundamental here; it goes without saying that it is his job.

The federal government is trillions of dollars in debt, many cities are on the verge of insolvency, our overrun healthcare system, police forces, social services, schools, and our unsustainably generous welfare-state programs are stretched to the max. We average Americans know that. So why has this issue been allowed to be turned upside down with our “leader” creating such unsafe conditions while at the same time obstructing any economic recovery by creating more dependents than he allows producers? His friendly wealthy bipartisan elite, who want cheap foreign labor and can afford for themselves the best “border security” money can buy in their own exclusive communities, do not care that Obama tapped us out.

Have faith that average American workers – native-born and wonderful legal immigrants of all races, backgrounds, and political parties – do care because we’re the ones getting screwed as we’re forced to follow all our government’s rules while others are not required to do so. Many now feel like strangers in their own land. It’s the American worker who is forced to deal with Obama’s latest crisis with our hard-earned tax dollars while middle class wages decrease, sustainable jobs get more scarce, and communities become unrecognizable and bankrupted due to Obama’s flood of illegal immigration.

Who’s looking out for the American worker? Who has their backs? Who fights for them?

We should.

President Obama’s rewarding of lawlessness, including his own, is the foundational problem here. It’s not going to get better, and in fact irreparable harm can be done in this lame-duck term as he continues to make up his own laws as he goes along, and, mark my words, will next meddle in the U.S. Court System with appointments that will forever change the basic interpretation of our Constitution’s role in protecting our rights.

It’s time to impeach; and on behalf of American workers and legal immigrants of all backgrounds, we should vehemently oppose any politician on the left or right who would hesitate in voting for articles of impeachment.

The many impeachable offenses of Barack Obama can no longer be ignored. If after all this he’s not impeachable, then no one is.