Sean's RNC speech

That's a good thing. Sean reached out to Republicans without giving an inch when it comes to labor. No problem or surprise if a lot of folks in the room didn't like it. Respect to the Republican National Convention for hearing him out.
And after hearing that, I like Josh Hawley more every day.

Butch123

sean is a disgrace. As a union member for almost 50 years it’s disgusting he would endorse someone who tried to overthrow our government. Trump is about anti union as you can get! what kind of medication do maga morons take? trump gave the rich and corporations a nice tax break , never passed a “ great new healthcare bill”, never passed an infrastructure bill, never lowered drug prices, mishandled covid, caused the death of over a million Americans and again tried to overthrow our government. I was a republican for 40 years but this is not the Republican Party, it’s a sick warped perverted and dangerous version of the Republican Party. It’s literally is the 21st century nazi party.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
sean is a disgrace. As a union member for almost 50 years it’s disgusting he would endorse someone who tried to overthrow our government. Trump is about anti union as you can get! what kind of medication do maga morons take? trump gave the rich and corporations a nice tax break , never passed a “ great new healthcare bill”, never passed an infrastructure bill, never lowered drug prices, mishandled covid, caused the death of over a million Americans and again tried to overthrow our government. I was a republican for 40 years but this is not the Republican Party, it’s a sick warped perverted and dangerous version of the Republican Party. It’s literally is the 21st century nazi party.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tourists24

You're very uptight..... relax

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It cracks me up when liberals talk about the rich people, hello the majority of them are liberals
Do conservatives own Apple, Amazon or Microsoft? I think not.
Right vs Left, Red vs Blue, Conservative vs Liberal, Republican vs Democrat, On vs Off, Up vs Down, 1 vs 0....

All of this binary crap is just a smoke screen, follow the money instead of the rhetoric, because either way the results will be the same until we have more choices.

Last edited:

Appvol

rd_btc-cry-harder.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Right vs Left, Red vs Blue, Conservative vs Liberal, Republican vs Democrat, On vs Off, Up vs Down, 1 vs 0....

All of this binary crap is just a smoke screen, follow the money instead of the rhetoric, because either way the results will be the same until we have more choices.

In regards to who the richest people are in the u.s, it is pretty much liberals

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You literally created a fake name just to post this

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I was making the same point. There’s rich on both sides. It’s a big club, and you ain’t in it. The OP was ragging on one side. It’s both sides.