Sean's RNC speech

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The blue collar working man is firmly in GOP hands now. Democrats tossed them aside to play identity politics. Nothing worse for organized labor than allowing an army of 8 million military aged male illegals into the country to steal all the work for less pay. Inflation is killing all domestic production. Talk of tax raises kills investments. It was a good speech.

I'd argue they're in the hands of the new brand of Populist Republicans, not the establishment McConnell, Ryan, Kristol GOP.

It amazes me how the Democrats willingly gave up a large demographic of their voting bloc just to appeal to the Jacobin Left which has now essentially become the mainstream Democratic Party.

They'd better hurry up and really try to kill Trump this time otherwise he might actually win.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I'd argue they're in the hands of the new brand of Populist Republicans, not the establishment McConnell, Ryan, Kristol GOP.

It amazes me how the Democrats willingly gave up a large demographic of their voting bloc just to appeal to the Jacobin Left which has now essentially become the mainstream Democratic Party.

They'd better hurry up and really try to kill Trump this time otherwise he might actually win.

Give them time…much like Iran they will just let their surrogates do the dirty work.

This 20 year had to be programmed by something or somebody. I smell a major cover up on what was on his phone and in his bedroom. His parents didn’t see the warning signals?

Did he scrub his phone just before his death wish, no manifesto left…? What movies did he attend, he was a loner but somebody had to be his friend. Bombs were discovered in his car and residence, where did he learn how to make them. They already profiled him, is that information being held till after the election in order to promote another Biden presidency.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Give them time…much like Iran they will just let their surrogates do the dirty work.

This 20 year had to be programmed by something or somebody. I smell a major cover up on what was on his phone and in his bedroom. His parents didn’t see the warning signals?

Did he scrub his phone just before his death wish, no manifesto left…? What movies did he attend, he was a loner but somebody had to be his friend. Bombs were discovered in his car and residence, where did he learn how to make them. They already profiled him, is that information being held till after the election in order to promote another Biden presidency.
No satisfactory answers will be forthcoming.

They'll probably hold his dad accountable for getting the gun. He was a young radical idiot. Nothing more to the story IMO

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board

Exactly.
You're telling me they can pinpoint his every waking move based on his GPS on his phone?