• No-left leaning

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

rickyb

of course. but so should have other presidents. greenwald says trump is one of hte most corrupt prez ever. nader says there should be marches in front of the white house calling for him to resign not necessarily related to his business with russians.

Box Ox

of course. but so should have other presidents. greenwald says trump is one of hte most corrupt prez ever. nader says there should be marches in front of the white house calling for him to resign not necessarily related to his business with russians.

If there’s one thing those who oppose Trump should have recently learned, it’s that there needs to be evidence of “X” before the demonstrations happen. Otherwise, everybody just comes off as screaming/crying lunatics.

rickyb

If there’s one thing those who oppose Trump should have recently learned, it’s that there needs to be evidence of “X” before the demonstrations happen. Otherwise, everybody just comes off as screaming/crying lunatics.
yea the whole collusion thing made liberals look stupid.

but then again these are the same libs who vote clinton, and obama.

Box Ox

yea the whole collusion thing made liberals look stupid.

but then again these are the same libs who vote clinton, and obama.

The cognitive dissonance going on with the Party right now is amazing.

If you go to CNN’s home page, you’ll see a headline about Betsy DeVos “refusing to own up to her mistake.” Below that, “Cuomo and Lemon rip Trump’s fear mongering at rallies.” In the same week we learned that there was no Trump collusion with Russia. After 2 years of headlines from still unrepentant news outlets that there had been. Amazing.

rickyb

If you go to CNN’s home page, you’ll see a headline about Betsy DeVos “refusing to own up to her mistake.” Below that, “Cuomo and Lemon rip Trump’s fear mongering at rallies.” In the same week we learned that there was no Trump collusion with Russia. After 2 years of headlines from still unrepentant news outlets that there had been. Amazing.
to be fair, people probably ridiculed occupy wall st or black lives matter for not knowing what they were protesting about. ive gone to protests like monsanto and i cant remember what ive heard about it, but i have seen stories and interviews about it. i do think most occupiers or BLM protestors knew on some level what they were protesting about. part of knowing things is just trusting your gut bc ultimately you cant always know.

i dont have the greatest memory if i dont study hard.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member

I seriously don’t think that’s what Barr or Mueller have said. I think there’s plenty of reason to believe collusion existed but I doubt it was for the purpose of Winnie the election. If there’s any truth to the idea that Trump never had any intention of winning, it all makes more sense. Trump wanted a tower in Russia, Russia wanted to disrupt the American political system. There’s really no arguing that.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I seriously don’t think that’s what Barr or Mueller have said. I think there’s plenty of reason to believe collusion existed but I doubt it was for the purpose of Winnie the election. If there’s any truth to the idea that Trump never had any intention of winning, it all makes more sense. Trump wanted a tower in Russia, Russia wanted to disrupt the American political system. There’s really no arguing that.
Paranoia runs deep.

And who is Winnie???

bbsam

Staff member
A7582AC4-5563-4062-B488-64B84361346A.jpeg

Paranoia runs deep.

And who is Winnie???

newfie

Are you being willfully stupid or just stupid?
I think your personal insult does not improve your losing position in this discussion

The fact is every time a polling service publishes their results they share it with everyone including the Russians.

Your manifort nonsense is just more liberal hysteria.

bacha29

i would think at least approximately the same number that voted for his promise to eliminate Obamacare.
And I think it's safe to say that they also realize that when they sign the authorization to treat form that they are financially liable for 100% of the cost of the treatment as well as the fact that the days of walking out the door and stiffing the hospital with the bill are long gone.

newfie

And I think it's safe to say that they also realize that when they sign the authorization to treat form that they are financially liable for 100% of the cost of the treatment as well as the fact that the days of walking out the door and stiffing the hospital with the bill are long gone.

I don't think anyone would even know what you're talking about

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If accurate, that would explain why urgent and emergency care storefronts are popping up faster than Starbucks.