Show up on time, Give it my all and what does UPS do???

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

....."We don't need you today. Go Home!!!!"

Hired as a Permanent Part Time Employee!!!!!! Left my family early yesterday to arrive to work on time (3am) and that's what I am greeted with this morning. Got sent home and reprimanded by a supervisor like it was my fault for showing up. :censored2: you UPS!!!!!!! I hope you go out of business!!!!
Welcome to ups. It doesn't get better

JL 0513

I love how people complain about both sides of what UPS does.

Complaints about how UPS didn't hire enough temps to get through peak smoothly.

Complaints that once peak is over, people get sent home/laid off.

UPS should demand from all accounts that the economy be constant all 52 weeks a year. Exact same volume everyday.

clean hairy

The Escape? Very nice for a small CUV, and nicer than any FCA product out there.

I'm not sure which ecoboost engine it has, probably the 2.0, but it cruises at 70+ easily. Wasn't impressed with the mileage.

Send me a fiver for my review. Thanks.
I test drove a 2013 edge v-6 and it really moves!
easy to find yourself doing 20 over the speed limit!
Personally I would take the edge over the escape.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The Escape? Very nice for a small CUV, and nicer than any FCA product out there.

I'm not sure which ecoboost engine it has, probably the 2.0, but it cruises at 70+ easily. Wasn't impressed with the mileage.

Send me a fiver for my review. Thanks.

What can it be bought for

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I test drove a 2013 edge v-6 and it really moves!
easy to find yourself doing 20 over the speed limit!
Personally I would take the edge over the escape.

My best friend owns an Edge and loves it!

I really disliked the couple Edges I have driven.

The interior is kinda bland and even more plasticky than the other Ford models.

If you really want to have fun, pick up an friend-350, crew cab with a power stroke. Then, try to keep rear tires on that SOB.

H

harley vulkrie

Thanks for so many helpful replies everyone. Glad to see that the consensus is that I just need to suck it up and stop complaining. Funny, how it seems that I should expect a little from my employer like common courtesy of telling me that I am not gonna be needed the day after the holidays and that I was lied to about my employment. You somehow think that we should tolerate this treatment. Go ahead you can tolerate it all you want.....I have standards and refuse to tolerate this treatment. Happy New Year everyone. Enjoy your slave life at UPS

H

harley vulkrie

I was on call for two years of my ups career. I don't know if you are a permanent ups employee or if you were just seasonals. maybe u should find out that info before you freak out. it isnt out of place for people to go home or be sent home. some people don't want the hires. next time make a simple phone call, might save u the trip

kinda hard when NOBODY tells you the rules and nobody gives out any phone numbers to call, but thanks anyways