Show up on time, Give it my all and what does UPS do???

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thanks for so many helpful replies everyone. Glad to see that the consensus is that I just need to suck it up and stop complaining. Funny, how it seems that I should expect a little from my employer like common courtesy of telling me that I am not gonna be needed the day after the holidays and that I was lied to about my employment. You somehow think that we should tolerate this treatment. Go ahead you can tolerate it all you want.....I have standards and refuse to tolerate this treatment. Happy New Year everyone. Enjoy your slave life at UPS

Don't let the door hit ya

Where the good lord split ya

Good luck in your future endeavors

haller

Thanks for so many helpful replies everyone. Glad to see that the consensus is that I just need to suck it up and stop complaining. Funny, how it seems that I should expect a little from my employer like common courtesy of telling me that I am not gonna be needed the day after the holidays and that I was lied to about my employment. You somehow think that we should tolerate this treatment. Go ahead you can tolerate it all you want.....I have standards and refuse to tolerate this treatment. Happy New Year everyone. Enjoy your slave life at UPS

That's the spirit!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I drove 400 miles and then sat at the airport standby for 4 hours trying to get back for work today. I'm sure others had similar experiences. You think We're going to give you sympathy? Get over yourself.

H

harley vulkrie

The new hire is obviously upset about the situation.
My idea for him, other than being irked off and quitting is see if the manager would let him know before start time if he's needed or not.
For example, I talked with my boss about the same thing when I was just hired. With all of the ridiculous union fee's along with my lack of hours it was costing me more to work at UPS than I was making.

Try learning some empathy ...

Thank you, kind sir, for understanding. All I wanna know is the rules of this stupid game. The only thing in our hub is a bunch of liars that will throw you under a package car in a heartbeat. Nobody said anything about calling in to see if if I was working. The new schedule was posted Friday and I confirmed on Friday that I was to report at 3am Tuesday morning. Drove an hour into work just to be sent home. Left my family to be jerked around for an $11hr job that was supposed to be a permanent gig, but come to find out the HR supervisor lied to me and won't return my phone calls. Real classy. I don't quit anything, but this nonsense is so not even worth it.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I drove 400 miles and then sat at the airport standby for 4 hours trying to get back for work today. I'm sure others had similar experiences. You think We're going to give you sympathy? Get over yourself.

I did my part. Took the day off so my Sup could do a safety ride on a new TCD before they lay him off this week lol.

The sacrifice I make for ups

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
IMG_0691.JPG