SLOW DOWN UPS DRIVER!?

JJinVA

... though keep in mind that anyone could call your center manager, tell him or her where they saw you, and the manager could then use telematics to see if it is an overreacting soccer mom or if you really are speeding.

Just do the right thing out there. It ain't hard.

I would have said that, "Lady, this thing has so many sensors all over it..." but ppl like that just want to feel in control, not to be proven right or wrong. "I TOLD YOU TO SLOW DOWN SO YOU SLOW DOWN MISTER!" I just ignored her and kept driving. I already got one mother and one boss and you aint either of them lady...

JJinVA

I got the “slow down” hands gesture from an old fart the other day. I was going 13 mph.

And he probably told all the neighbors you were BLOWING through the neighborhood at what HAD to be over 45mph! Because his roadside judgment is FAR superior to your speedometer

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Ask for their name next time. Remember it and next time they have a package (unless it’s medical), rts it.

JJinVA

Ask for their name next time. Remember it and next time they have a package (unless it’s medical), rts it.

lol ded

Im an a____hole, but I dont think Im that much of an a___hole. Its just annoying as hell when I know Im in the right and I dont have time for a debate. I might speed a little on the interstate but Im not trying to run over Timmy or his poodle Muffin in the neighborhoods

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
lol ded

Im an a____hole, but I dont think Im that much of an a___hole. Its just annoying as hell when I know Im in the right and I dont have time for a debate. I might speed a little on the interstate but Im not trying to run over Timmy or his poodle Muffin in the neighborhoods
We are all adults here you can curse.
You are an :censored2:

But do remember regardless of ups rules pedestrians have the right away no matter how stupid of a matter it seems

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
lol ded

Is that your car in your avatar?

Bob11B

People just love to bitch...it is the same asshats who honk at you when your clearing intersections, stopping at stop signs (properly)...just ignore them.

JJinVA

Is that your car in your avatar?

na, but it is a dream car of mine. I used to restore old VWs when i was a teenager and turn them into lowrider hotrods. Built my first car actually. 65 Beetle slammed to the ground with a 2 liter engine in it. Was sweet. Put $7000 into it. That there in the picture is a bagged 53 Chevy Bel-Air **drool**

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
na, but it is a dream car of mine. I used to restore old VWs when i was a teenager and turn them into lowrider hotrods. Built my first car actually. 65 Beetle slammed to the ground with a 2 liter engine in it. Was sweet. Put $7000 into it. That there in the picture is a bagged 53 Chevy Bel-Air **drool**
It’s a beautiful car.

Neomatrix

Loud trucks are safer. People hear and get out of your way.
You Are an idiot. This is not a Harley you cant see. It is a big brown billboard. We have many children and older sickly adults in our neighborhood. Our UPS guy flys down our street probably in excess of 40 mph in a residential neighborhood. This not on creates a safety hazard for the children but also disturbs the older sickly neighbors with his loud revving and constint horn blowing(which I understand is company policy).

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You Are an idiot. This is not a Harley you cant see. It is a big brown billboard. We have many children and older sickly adults in our neighborhood. Our UPS guy flys down our street probably in excess of 40 mph in a residential neighborhood. This not on creates a safety hazard for the children but also disturbs the older sickly neighbors with his loud revving and constint horn blowing(which I understand is company policy).
Highly unlikely he’s going that fast. I’ve had people bitch at me for “flying” down there road when I’m going 15 mph.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well, during my brown feeder days, on my way home from work, I'd get passed every day in a occupied work zone as the pkg car and my schedule were the same. Pkg car sped everywhere he went(in or out of work zones). I find this to be pretty typical of UPS pkg drivers(I find). Watch another UPS driver someday(pkg or feeder), lot's drive like idiots. Mgt. looks the other way until an accident. Not all but a lot of feeder drivers drive as fast as the truck will go, regardless of the speed limit or work zone. Just doesn't seem to matter. Look at fines in work zones someday. Pretty sobering. Don't think DOT or the State won't use telematics, gps or other to PROSECUTE YOU for an accident/fatality. But we're talking safety here and that doesn't seem to mean much on BC. Matter of fact, you will be quickly belittled and verbally abused just to start...

“Shrug”

oldngray

nowhere special
You need to get out of your Mom's basement more often. How loud a truck is is not the same as how fast it is going. They can make a lot of noise without speeding or revving the engine. Horn blowing is delivery procedure and I mostly agree with you about it being annoying but not the same as kids being able to hear a truck when it is still out of sight and having time to get out of the way.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So is your radar calibrated regularly? Oh wait.....

You're an idiot. This site isn't for customers. Mind your own business, your sickly neighbors are probably tired of your :censored2: too.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Next time go out to get a closer look and make sure he's really going that fast by laying your head down in the path of his oncoming tire.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Calm down Karen