Snow day!!!

rod

Retired 23 years
I called off last night at 11:30. My run leaves HARPA at 3:40am and goes to Kingston, NY. No passable road between here and there so I went to bed. Packages can wait another day.
So I'm curious---would UPS still send a feeder out with roads closed or is calling out really even necessary?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
So I'm curious---would UPS still send a feeder out with roads closed or is calling out really even necessary?
If you go in they'll almost always find something for you to do, even if it's just moving trailers around the yard.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Do you happen to meet a Plattsburgh driver? Or leave trailers there for them to take?
I bring loads for a Plattsburgh driver (Mike I think, but he usually just goes by his last name) but my return loads are already there from Albany. Then we have a second driver who brings a solo pup for an Albany driver to take back up.

Almost 11am here(nj) and it’s still snowing. I can’t even get out of my damn apartment complex. Wish I could have worked but I don’t think it’s happening. This storm destroyed us

ouanling

massive storm here but we canadians still have our heavy day as usual on tuesday. Allowed to only take what we take on a normal non-heavy day.

mid day and no one has plowed their driveway or stairs(everyone has been home, too busy on netflix and free government money) so i just dump everything in the snow and i will refuse to do a massive resi pickup.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
massive storm here but we canadians still have our heavy day as usual on tuesday. Allowed to only take what we take on a normal non-heavy day.

mid day and no one has plowed their driveway or stairs(everyone has been home, too busy on netflix and free government money) so i just dump everything in the snow and i will refuse to do a massive resi pickup.
what a great attitude from a one year driver ....I knew you were a runner/gunner! ...Karen!😂
🧔✊

57645.jpeg