Snow day!!!

Seymour Packages

Who knows. Not my problem. I’ll let someone else play Superman. Like I said earlier, big difference between driving an ice cream truck down Apple St going 15mph, and pulling a 53 footer down an interstate Highway with a bunch of idiots making 15 bucks an hour driving like it’s bright sun and 85 out. I’m sure the coyotes are kept very busy, if it’s still within the timeframe of them working.
FACTS. We are just a number to the company, so I will make sure everything I do for them is safe and convenient for me. Currently 14 inches on the ground and my road hasn't seen a plow yet. Screw them. I'll use a few paid days off. UPS will be just fine.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Not really, all you had to do was ask the cover drivers. The saddest thing was the guys who would beg and plead if they thought you were gonna take their route, like jesus christ dude it's just a route, have some dignity.
Yeah I've made the best of every route I've ever been on. Most can't do that for some reason.

over9five

Staff member
Begin rant/

The more I think about it, the more pissed I am about UPS running in that storm last night.
All tractor trailers were banned from the roads in Massachusetts from 10am thru Midnight.
UPS (apparently) used the excuse that they deliver Covid vaccines to be on the road. Well what is that,
maybe one in 500 trailers that actually have vaccine onboard? Probably not even that many.
The roads were beyond treacherous, and we were the only ones out.
I only hope they didn't get anyone killed with this dumb decision.

/End rant

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Begin rant/

The more I think about it, the more pissed I am about UPS running in that storm last night.
All tractor trailers were banned from the roads in Massachusetts from 10am thru Midnight.
UPS (apparently) used the excuse that they deliver Covid vaccines to be on the road. Well what is that,
maybe one in 500 trailers that actually have vaccine onboard? Probably not even that many.

/End rant
Surprised you guys were out. Nothing moved around here. And we had many vaccine packages brought back to the building because the sites are closed anyway.

Seymour Packages

Begin rant/

/End rant
It will be poetic justice when all those pkgs UPS lied to get from point A to point B, sit at point B undelievered because drivers call out. Around here, work will be rolled into next week. Fack em.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Surprised you guys were out. Nothing moved around here. And we had many vaccine packages brought back to the building because the sites are closed anyway.
I (22.4) had missed calls from both on roads and my center manager yesterday morning trying to get me to come in

Cementups

Box Monkey
I called off last night at 11:30. My run leaves HARPA at 3:40am and goes to Kingston, NY. No passable road between here and there so I went to bed. Packages can wait another day.