socialized healthcare

who are you quoting with that figure?

my dental is mostly covered by my work insurance, and a check up is less than $100; ill look it up.

well perhaps abby martin is wrong, but shes a great journalist. but im guessing your wrong as usual

“I’m shocked it sold at all,” said his wife, Ellen Lederman, on Friday. “We would let little kids play with it and have their picture taken.”

She said Friday that her husband, 92, is otherwise healthy, and they are financially comfortable in retirement, but that they now face potential costly medical bills and uncertainty following a dementia diagnoses for the Nobel Prize winner.

They hadn’t thought about selling the Nobel Prize until being contacted by Los Angeles-based Nate D. Sanders Auctions about a month ago, she said.

Facing medical bills, physicist Lederman sells Nobel for $765k

who are you quoting with that figure?

my dental is mostly covered by my work insurance, and a check up is less than $100; ill look it up.

well perhaps abby martin is wrong, but shes a great journalist. but im guessing your wrong as usual
You just love that Russian media, don’t you?

floridays

“I’m shocked it sold at all,” said his wife, Ellen Lederman, on Friday. “We would let little kids play with it and have their picture taken.”

She said Friday that her husband, 92, is otherwise healthy, and they are financially comfortable in retirement, but that they now face potential costly medical bills and uncertainty following a dementia diagnoses for the Nobel Prize winner.

They hadn’t thought about selling the Nobel Prize until being contacted by Los Angeles-based Nate D. Sanders Auctions about a month ago, she said.

I will only say immortality will never happen in this flesh we were given at birth. They made their choice, live with it and the consequences.
I can offer one truth, Mr. Lederman will end up in a graveyard or vessel containing his ashes.

bacha29

Interesting side note The 32.6 trillion dollar 10 year figure the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid released regarding the cost of operating a M4A healthcare system caught the eye of the conservative media and conservative political pundits . Funny thing though, they all failed to mention the fact that the report also stated that under the current system the cost would be 45 trillion.

rickyb

and do you regularily read this news source, do you trust the journalist? was teh journalist referred to you by another journalist you trust?

anyone can find "news" on the internet which supports their POV. question is whether or not its true.

rickyb

Interesting side note The 32.6 trillion dollar 10 year figure the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid released regarding the cost of operating a M4A healthcare system caught the eye of the conservative media and conservative political pundits . Funny thing though, they all failed to mention the fact that the report also stated that under the current system the cost would be 45 trillion.
the system currently used is already the most expensive.

sure they could :censored2: it up and make the socialized one even more, but i doubt it. not saying its gonna be perfect or anything.

rickyb

we're going to abolish ICE‏Verified account @SeanMcElwee 12h12 hours ago

we're going to abolish ICE Retweeted CBS News

private health insurance shouldn’t exist

we're going to abolish ICE added,

Drr51Z7WwAEhcst.jpg

CBS NewsVerified account @CBSNews
Aetna ordered to pay $25.5 million after denying coverage to woman who died of cancer Aetna ordered to pay $25.5 million after denying coverage to woman who died of cancer
36 replies 989 retweets 4,402 likes

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
The US is intentionally blocking shipments of INSULIN to Venezuela, which Maduro government purchased. Meanwhile in the US, you gotta use GoFundMe to get insulin or get your foot cut off

And we care about shipping insulin to Venezuela because???
Have friends who need insulin. Amazingly, they have both feet, and would never demean themselves to the point of begging on GoFundMe.

rickyb

And we care about shipping insulin to Venezuela because???
Have friends who need insulin. Amazingly, they have both feet, and would never demean themselves to the point of begging on GoFundMe.
because youre the empire and you care about controlling other countries for $$$

rickyb

ok so i went to the eye doc here for a check up. it was $100 of which my work insurance covered most of it. did a dental check up. it was $200 and again work insurance covered most of it.

im not sure when govt steps in if your poor, but as far as im concerned they should expand free healthcare for all for these services as well as physio instead of creating some exemptions for the poor.

bacha29

ok so i went to the eye doc here for a check up. it was $100 of which my work insurance covered most of it. did a dental check up. it was $200 and again work insurance covered most of it.

im not sure when govt steps in if your poor, but as far as im concerned they should expand free healthcare for all for these services as well as physio instead of creating some exemptions for the poor.
While the rules vary a bit from state to state, the general rule is that you would qualify for Medicaid when you personal assets have fallen below $2000 total.

You pay a lot more than I do.