socialized healthcare

rickyb

hey guys i just went to the doc today and an xray for my left leg. heres my review from the canadian system:

the doctor was a drop in clinic i usually go to. here you have free choice of doctor for anything, and im not sure what happens when you travel out of province. i booked the appointment yesterday. i probably waited 15 minutes total. im pretty sure theres a shortage of regular family doctors here, but that doesnt mean you cant easily see a good doctor, it just means you wont have the same doc. the doctor was very good i give him 4 out of 5 because doctors rarely recommend eating certain foods to cure problems although im not sure what you can do for a left leg that feels funny.

i went to an xray right after. the doc gave me a map of 4 different local xrays to go to. i probably waited 10 minutes.

all this is included in our taxes. if you pay no taxes you still get healthcare. your taxes arent affected by how sick you are.

hey guys i just went to the doc today and an xray for my left leg. heres my review from the canadian system:

the doctor was a drop in clinic i usually go to. here you have free choice of doctor for anything, and im not sure what happens when you travel out of province. i booked the appointment yesterday. i probably waited 15 minutes total. im pretty sure theres a shortage of regular family doctors here, but that doesnt mean you cant easily see a good doctor, it just means you wont have the same doc. the doctor was very good i give him 4 out of 5 because doctors rarely recommend eating certain foods to cure problems although im not sure what you can do for a left leg that feels funny.

i went to an xray right after. the doc gave me a map of 4 different local xrays to go to. i probably waited 10 minutes.

all this is included in our taxes. if you pay no taxes you still get healthcare. your taxes arent affected by how sick you are.
So what’s your diagnosis and treatment?

rickyb

So what’s your diagnosis and treatment?
well i have a big * first of all and theres nothing they can do about it im stuck with it, and secondly theyre going to hear back from the xray guy and otherwise nothing. but if it still feels funny then go back to the doc. xray tech says knee looks good. doc thinks it could be tendons

Last edited:

well i have a big * first of all, and secondly theyre going to hear back from the xray guy and otherwise nothing. but if it still feels funny then go back to the doc.
For something as small as an X-ray. I would get a diagnosis before leaving. Either it’s broken or sprained.

rickyb

For something as small as an X-ray. I would get a diagnosis before leaving. Either it’s broken or sprained.
im not really familiar with what consumer reports or ralph naders doctors friends say about doctors but thats because im healThy. im only familiar with michael greger and some website reviews of docs.

im not really familiar with what consumer reports or ralph naders doctors friends say about doctors but thats because im healThy. im only familiar with michael greger and some website reviews of docs.
Since Ralph Nader and his friends have nothing th do with my healthcare. I don’t care what they have to say.

BrownArmy

well i have a big * first of all and theres nothing they can do about it im stuck with it, and secondly theyre going to hear back from the xray guy and otherwise nothing. but if it still feels funny then go back to the doc. xray tech says knee looks good. doc thinks it could be tendons

Reread this, with the * = cock.

its ok 1989, you can trust big pharma and the FDA.

always.
I never said anything about trust. Only that Nader and his friends have nothing to do with my healthcare. You will follow your wing nuts to slaughter. You have absolutely no idea what they are talking about most of the time.

rickyb

I never said anything about trust. Only that Nader and his friends have nothing to do with my healthcare. You will follow your wing nuts to slaughter. You have absolutely no idea what they are talking about most of the time.
never said im an expert, but im definitely more of an expert than you.

knowing who to trust is a big part of finding the truth and acting it out.

never said im an expert, but im definitely more of an expert than you.

knowing who to trust is a big part of finding the truth and acting it out.
When you only rely on what someone says and have absolutely no experience on the subject does not make you knowledgeable at all.