socialized healthcare

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh, you mean Trump's deficit? Paying your fair share of taxes is not wealth confiscation, it's simply equitable taxation.

Trump has gifted the rich, ballooned the deficit, and expects us poor folk to pay for it ..and the stupid wall too.
Why don’t we cut federal spending and entitlements instead of raising taxes to pay for them?

rickyb

Why don’t we cut federal spending and entitlements instead of raising taxes to pay for them?
you are already doing that, and cutting taxes on the rich.

who knows, corporate welfare may be rising. hard to say if defense spending is rising or not

El Correcto

god is dead
you are already doing that, and cutting taxes on the rich.

who knows, corporate welfare may be rising. hard to say if defense spending is rising or not
Why don’t we slash it even more and lower taxes across the board(which they did) even more? Sounds wonderful to me. I’ve never once had a problem in my life and thought to myself what government program can I go get on?

rickyb

Why don’t we slash it even more and lower taxes across the board(which they did) even more? Sounds wonderful to me. I’ve never once had a problem in my life and thought to myself what government program can I go get on?
they did not evenly cut taxes though.

ive used govt healthcare a bunch of times, all the privatized travel systems here are shady.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What happened since you posted in the past?
You do remember expounding on your great wealth, earned via real estate, and now you are, "us poor folk."

I do very well financially, but I am poor compared to the 1 percent. Also, quit calling MY Social Security an entitlement. That's MY money.

El Correcto

god is dead
Me exchanging my money to someone for food, is the same as the government legislating that 4-10% of my money is taken from me every week and given to someone else.

Yeah not really but okay.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Semantics. You are entitled to that money, thus it is an entitlement.

Agreed that I'm entitled to it. Republicans demonize SS and Medicare for political gain. So, they utilize semantics to try and steal what is mine. McConnell, Ryan, and other top GOP repeatedly attack them.

Also, please explain your interesting insurance.

vantexan

It isn't an "entitlement", nor is Medicare, both of which are Republican targets.... after the 2020 elections, of course.
The Federal budget is dominated by entitlement spending. That's what they call it. And the two biggest are SS and Medicare.