Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

wilberforce15

Did you know breathing this coronavirus gives you a 1/250 chance of serious illness and death? Why take the chance when we have a safe vaccine? lol
No, it doesn't. It gives some people a 1/50 chance of serious illness or death. It gives other people a 1/10,000 chance of serious illness or death.

The 1/250 is an average, and averages are irrelevant.

Driving to work is more dangerous for me than catching covid.

The Driver

I drive.
No, it doesn't. It gives some people a 1/50 chance of serious illness or death. It gives other people a 1/10,000 chance of serious illness or death.

The 1/250 is an average, and averages are irrelevant.

Driving to work is more dangerous for me than catching covid.
But you HAVE to work. You don’t have to expose yourself to the virus without vaccine protection.

TeltBender

I’m pointing out the absurdity of having this level of cavalier attitude towards a deadly virus that almost everybody in this country will catch at some point. Do the math on .5% death rate for tens of millions unvaxxed
I couldn’t care less. We need the world population to decrease. Death rate is actually more like .005% by the way.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m pointing out the absurdity of having this level of cavalier attitude towards a deadly virus that almost everybody in this country will catch at some point. Do the math on .5% death rate for tens of millions unvaxxed
You should try an air tight plastic bag around your head. No covid getting in then fren.