State of the Union Address

Thebrownblob

wheres your definition of food insecure? post a link.

because when we were being honest christians it seems like you had your own definition of that
There is no definition of food and security. It’s a made up word. Politicians make up words like this when a problem is solved and they still want to raise taxes so the gravy train can continue.

Feeding children is one of the programs I can get behind that the government assistance has probably accomplished in a very large way. You should be celebrating. Many other pressing problems to Be worried about.

rickyb

There is no definition of food and security. It’s a made up word. Politicians make up words like this when a problem is solved and they still want to raise taxes so the gravy train can continue.

Feeding children is one of the programs I can get behind that the government has probably accomplished in a very large way. You should be celebrating. Many other pressing problems to Be worried about.
20% of children are food insecure

whats your definition of food insecurity? you gotta post a link to your definition. i showed you the definition

why do they have food insecurity?

how much are disability payments? how much are ss payments?

real bishop william barber says 1/3 americans are in poverty.

Thebrownblob

20% of children are food insecure

whats your definition of food insecurity? you gotta post a link to your definition. i showed you the definition

why do they have food insecurity?

how much are disability payments? how much are ss payments?

real bishop william barber says 1/3 americans are in poverty.
Insecurity is a feeling, and emotion. Feelings and emotions are not always good indicators of reality.

And I’ve already told you being in poverty, and being without food, not the same thing. Poverty is certainly still an issue

Karma...

Joe is going to work on why snickers cost so much in relationship to their size......so now it's the time value of snickers ....snickers are now the new money base....brilliant

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic

Feeding children is one of the programs I can get behind that the government assistance has probably accomplished in a very large way. You should be celebrating. Many other pressing problems to Be worried about.
Dude are you seriously arguing with Ricky. When I see his name I just keep on scrolling…..

rickyb

Insecurity is a feeling, and emotion. Feelings and emotions are not always good indicators of reality.

And I’ve already told you being in poverty, and being without food, not the same thing. Poverty is certainly still an issue
being in poverty and not enough food are related.

so post a link with your definition and how many people are food insecure? since you believe in the christian truth.

Thebrownblob

being in poverty and not enough food are related.

so post a link with your definition and how many people are food insecure? since you believe in the christian truth.
Again, Ricky you’re asking for something that you know is impossible I cannot post a link about peoples feelings Jesus is monitoring your language post the link of all the dead kids in the United States, due to starvation.

rickyb

Again, Ricky you’re asking for something that you know is impossible I cannot post a link about peoples feelings Jesus is monitoring your language post the link of all the dead kids in the United States, due to starvation.
says 13 million live in houses where people arent getting healthy amounts of food

so why arent they? i say its because theyre poor

what do you say?

Thebrownblob

says 13 million live in houses where people arent getting healthy amounts of food

so why arent they? i say its because theyre poor

what do you say?
They’re bad parents? I’ve already told you those people are able to have access to lots of quality free healthy food. Some people just can’t be helped.

Buddy, the elections since 2020 haven’t been about your scare issues. Nobody cares. What they care about is losing their rights.
I'm not talking about elections or "scare issues," I'm talking about the singular issue of left taking a stance that men are women and should be allowed to infringe on the sanctity of things like separate bathrooms, changing rooms, locker rooms, and the competition amongst women. Things like celebrating a man as "woman" of the year, something designed to celebrate prominent women. That's not a "scare issue," it's happening. These are womens' rights, your people are destroying them, buddy.