State of the Union Address

rickyb

You have no idea what you’re talking about, as usual certainly costs have gone up and it is difficult to get by but the federal programs to feed children are everywhere and if someone is disabled, they get disability checks lol how do you not know these things?
yea how much are disability checks?

its satanic hell fires and you know it.

how much are the food banks handing out at one time? 7 days supply of food?

Thebrownblob

yea how much are disability checks?

its satanic hell fires and you know it.

how much are the food banks handing out at one time? 7 days supply of food?
And you want more of them? Because that’s what you’re asking the government to do. And again poverty in America does not mean you’re going hungry.. everyone eats here. Those Who could possibly be malnourished probably have parents who are drug addicts and like. Food is abundant and accessible.

rickyb

And you want more of them? Because that’s what you’re asking the government to do. And again poverty in America does not mean you’re going hungry.. everyone eats here. Those Who could possibly be malnourished probably have parents who are drug addicts and like. Food is abundant and accessible.
13 million food hungry children in america or about 20% which is the 1 in 5 number i recall.

i just googled it again

where are you getting your information from that its 0?

Thebrownblob

it sounds like youre lying

what do you mean real world? like outside of hte matrix?
It sounds like you’re lying. Because I did Google what you looked at and it doesn’t say they’re going hungry. It says they’re food “insecure”. Not the same thing and quite humorous because I’m insecure about a lot of things. They’ll be fine as soon as they go to the grocery store after they get their government check the first of the month their food stamps or one of the free school lunches that’s provided every day all year long or one of the thousands of private food pantries around the nation.

rickyb

It sounds like you’re lying. Because I did Google what you looked at and it doesn’t say they’re going hungry. It says they’re food “insecure”. Not the same thing and quite humorous because I’m insecure about a lot of things. They’ll be fine as soon as they go to the grocery store after they get their government check the first of the month their food stamps or one of the free school lunches that’s provided every day all year long or one of the thousands of private food pantries around the nation.
dude whats food insecure???

1709921605481.png

its anti christian

Thebrownblob

dude whats food insecure???

View attachment 474291
its anti christian
It’s anti-Christian that kids are eating? I don’t know about that. I think it’s anti-Christian for you to come on here and complain about hunger while doing nothing about it yourself except running your mouth, waiting for the government to give you something go volunteer at a shelter or food pantry.. do something important with your life for once. The United States has plenty of problems, but for once we seem to have figured out how to feed people if they want to eat I really don’t have a problem with that. I think that’s a good thing.

rickyb

It’s anti-Christian that kids are eating? I don’t know about that. I think it’s anti-Christian for you to come on here and complain about hunger while doing nothing about it yourself except running your mouth, waiting for the government to give you something go volunteer at a shelter or food pantry.. do something important with your life for once
did you forget all the things i do? dont lie. as a christian it means some behaviors are unacceptable.

what do you do? i genuinely dont recall. vantexan organized some unions at least.

so whats up with food insecurity and 13 million kids living in homes like that?

Thebrownblob

did you forget all the things i do? dont lie. as a christian it means some behaviors are unacceptable.

what do you do? i genuinely dont recall. vantexan organized some unions at least.

How is it possible that one human being such as yourself could be so wrong so often lol?
@vantexan organized unions I bet he would like to know about that.😂

The only way food in America could be more accessible to everyone is if they brought it to your house and fed you like an infant.

rickyb

How is it possible that one human being such as yourself could be so wrong so often lol?
@vantexan organized unions I bet he would like to know about that.😂

The only way food in America could be more accessible to everyone is if they brought it to your house and fed you like an infant.
yea but where did you get your definition of food insecurity?

how much are disability checks? how much is social security? we know SS is low. im sure disability is way too satanic too.

Thebrownblob

yea but where did you get your definition of food insecurity?

how much are disability checks? how much is social security? we know SS is low. im sure disability is way too satanic too.
Where did you get the definition? Did you read the story that you sent me? It tells you of all the places you can get food.

Insecure is probably what you are about your looks but that does not mean you don’t have it just means you don’t like the way you look. 😂

rickyb

Where did you get the definition? Did you read the story that you sent me? It tells you of all the places you can get food.

Insecure is probably what you are about your looks but that does not mean you don’t have it just means you don’t like the way you look. 😂
I showed you a photo of the def

whats your definition and post a link? if theres all these places then why are 20% of american children living in these food insecure houses? are they doing a hunger strike?

jesus is monitoring your language. you never heard of a handsome anarchist before. check it out thats me whats up?

Thebrownblob

I showed you a photo of the def

whats your definition and post a link? if theres all these places then why are 20% of american children living in these food insecure houses? are they doing a hunger strike?

jesus is monitoring your language. you never heard of a handsome anarchist before. check it out thats me whats up?
You should go on a permanent hunger strike for all of these food problems that we don’t have. We’ll just continue eating all the food we have lol.

rickyb

You should go on a permanent hunger strike for all of these food problems that we don’t have. We’ll just continue eating all the food we have lol.
wheres your definition of food insecure? post a link.

because when we were being honest christians it seems like you had your own definition of that