State of the Union Address

Thebrownblob

jesus is monitoring your lies

remember, you can lie to yourself and believe it, but jesus sees through them
Sure but the only liar here has been you and it’s been proven. You asked for the links I gave them to you now go away. And play in the street little man.

rickyb

I'm not talking about elections or "scare issues," I'm talking about the singular issue of left taking a stance that men are women and should be allowed to infringe on the sanctity of things like separate bathrooms, changing rooms, locker rooms, and the competition amongst women. Things like celebrating a man as "woman" of the year, something designed to celebrate prominent women. That's not a "scare issue," it's happening. These are womens' rights, your people are destroying them, buddy.
bill clinton destroyed welfare which primarily affect single mothers

think that isnt related to 13 million children in houses with not enough food?

rickyb

Sure but the only liar here has been you and it’s been proven. You asked for the links I gave them to you now go away. And play in the street little man.
where does it say in the links about bad families and 13 million kids who live in houses with not enough food?

Thebrownblob

where does it say in the links about bad families and 13 million kids who live in houses with not enough food?
Exactly it doesn’t because they have access to food as the links show. Too many lead paint chips as a kid I see.
1709926660999.gif

rickyb

Exactly it doesn’t because they have access to food as the links show. Too many lead paint chips as a kid I see.
View attachment 474297
speaking of lead
1709926739302.png

so where is your bad parents link?

I'm not talking about elections or "scare issues," I'm talking about the singular issue of left taking a stance that men are women and should be allowed to infringe on the sanctity of things like separate bathrooms, changing rooms, locker rooms, and the competition amongst women. Things like celebrating a man as "woman" of the year, something designed to celebrate prominent women. That's not a "scare issue," it's happening. These are womens' rights, your people are destroying them, buddy.
Nobody cares. Only people that want to divide us care about this. DeSantis cared about this issue and voters rejected him.

Thebrownblob

speaking of lead
View attachment 474298
so where is your bad parents link?

rickyb

how much are the food banks giving out? are they giving out a week supply at once?

the wages are low too as you know the min wage is 7.25. even if you are a single mother working full time, whats 2 weeks after tax of 7.25? that must be $1500 a month.

whats disability payments? what if youre a disabled parent?

Thebrownblob

how much are the food banks giving out? are they giving out a week supply at once?

the wages are low too as you know the min wage is 7.25. even if you are a single mother working full time, whats 2 weeks after tax of 7.25? that must be $1500 a month.

whats disability payments? what if youre a disabled parent?
Those are different issues and school is out of session for the day. If you wanna come back and learn some more things you’ll have to come another day.

rickyb

and if the parent is disabled and using drugs, why isnt the govt taking hte kids away? its 20% of all american children

rickyb

Those are different issues and school is out of session for the day. If you wanna come back and learn some more things you’ll have to come another day.
no its the same thing

you posted an article blaming it on drugs. im saying even if theyre not on drugs they dont necessarily have enough money.

Thebrownblob

no its the same thing

you posted an article blaming it on drugs. im saying even if theyre not on drugs they dont necessarily have enough money.
You don’t need much money to get food for kids it’s beautiful isn’t it? Most of it is 100% free no questions asked

rickyb

You don’t need much money to get food for kids it’s beautiful isn’t it? Most of it is 100% free no questions asked
how much are they giving at hte food banks at one time?

were talking about people who dont have any money for food

why isnt the govt taking away 13 million kids then? 12% of american parents are addicted to drugs. so the math doesnt add up. that means only 12% of american kids should be going hungry according to your logic. but the number we have is 20%.

Last edited: