Storming the Capitol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I think the bigger question is why there was no security on January 6. It will all come out, eventually.

Considering that the FBI, who have been actively and openly working against the Trump administration, knew about the plans ahead of time and didn't pass the information along, and that the establishment now has a controllable puppet in the Oval Office, I don't think we'll ever hear the truth.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Stocks are up.....best economy everrrrrrr
1599285063006.png

vantexan

"You don't concede when there's theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore."

"You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can't let that happen."

"if you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."

"We're going to walk down to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them."
Why did you leave out the peacefully part? You do realize in the "trial" that the entire statement will be reviewed, not the edited statement of the Media?

bacha29

Can't have it both ways. Either Trump was responsible for approving the expenditure of 100's of millions to protect the inauguration, or he wasn't. The story some people are trying to sell is that Trump was responsible for the expenditure, which is funny, because they are also trying to say he incited an insurrection. Those two things are pretty contradictory, and they seem to believe them equally.
Likely to have been part of a nonemergency appropriations package that he would have signed months earlier to pay for inauguration. An inauguration that in his mind that was meant to be for no one other than himself.