Storming the Capitol

bacha29

"You don't concede when there's theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore."

"You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can't let that happen."

"if you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."

"We're going to walk down to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them."
The dollar figures for the additional measures required to ensure the security of the inauguration are coming out.....500 million is the initial number publicly released.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Notice something here. One and only one law enforcement official claims that that the officer was not killed by blunt force trauma. Is this guy a medical professional and what is the official position being taken by the department?
"In the only public statement issued by U.S. Capitol Police describing the circumstances surrounding his death, the department said Sicknick “passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty.” He died at the hospital at approximately 9:30 p.m. the evening of Jan. 7.

Sicknick “was responding to the riots” on Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol and “was injured while physically engaging with protesters,” the statement said. “He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.”

His eldest brother, Ken Sicknick, told ProPublica in an interview published Jan. 8 that Sicknick had texted him on the night of Jan. 6 to tell him he had been pepper-sprayed but felt fine. He told the outlet his brother was dead by the next night, after suffering a stroke.

“He texted me last night and said, ‘I got pepper-sprayed twice,’ and he was in good shape,” Ken Sicknick told the outlet over the phone, as the family drove toward Washington, D.C., from New Jersey. “Apparently he collapsed in the Capitol and they resuscitated him using CPR.”

The family later received word that Brian Sicknick had a blood clot and suffered a stroke. As a result, a ventilator was keeping him alive, Ken Sicknick told ProPublica."

Not a single mention of blunt force trauma to Officer Sicknick. The Democrat propaganda machine failed this time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Notice something here. One and only one law enforcement official claims that that the officer was not killed by blunt force trauma. Is this guy a medical professional and what is the official position being taken by the department?
Great question.
Robinette's administration has a problem with a lack of transparency on a variety of issues, including this one.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wow, I thought he was quoting Trump at first. lol Then I looked at the date.. What the hell happened to him?
Latino vote skewed left for Obama.
The left then declared America will be a majority minority country in the coming decade and that white blue collar voters were losing their political sway over the country. They saw South American immigrants as the death of the Republican Party.

These people don’t have any real morals when it comes to their platforms like protecting middle class blue collar jobs and stopping the burden put on the tax payer by non-citizens. All of that is now deemed exceptable and good, as long they get to win office. Trump really is a moderate guy, a 90’s democrat. It just shows how far the left has gone off the rails.

bacha29

Latino vote skewed left for Obama.
The left then declared America will be a majority minority country in the coming decade and that white blue collar voters were losing their political sway over the country. They saw South American immigrants as the death of the Republican Party.

These people don’t have any real morals when it comes to their platforms like protecting middle class blue collar jobs and stopping the burden put on the tax payer by non-citizens. All of that is now deemed exceptable and good, as long they get to win office. Trump really is a moderate guy, a 90’s democrat. It just shows how far the left has gone off the rails.
And I suppose that in your opinion the 1-6-21 attempt by the radical right to destroy a two centuries old constitutional process and overturn a national election is just fine with you?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And I suppose that in your opinion the 1-6-21 attempt by the radical right to destroy a two centuries old constitutional process and overturn a national election is just fine with you?
That's an interesting response to a post about immigration.

I like how you just cry about the January 6th riot anytime you don't have anything relevant to say.

I'm sure you'll be doing that for years lol.

rod

Retired 23 years
The dollar figures for the additional measures required to ensure the security of the inauguration are coming out.....500 million is the initial number publicly released.
Christ--they had that much spent in fencing and barricades. They could have finished the Wall with the money they wasted on "security". When you call in 25,000 troops and every Barney Fife in the country to protect a few blocks of D.C. you DON"T need any other obstacles. Once again the tax payers takes it up the ass.

bacha29

Christ--they had that much spent in fencing and barricades. They could have finished the Wall with the money they wasted on "security". When you call in 25,000 troops and every Barney Fife in the country to protect a few blocks of D.C. you DON"T need any other obstacles. Once again the tax payers takes it up the ass.
Law enforcement and the FBI were getting reports from credible sources regarding the possibility for new violent attacks. When the means were positioned to hit back and hit back hard with force greater than what was available to potential attackers.... they were nowhere to be seen .