Storming the Capitol

Box Ox

What would you call an attempt to cause political change through violence? It was the dictionary definition of terrorism.

Michael Flynn says coup like in Myanmar "should happen" in America

"Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn on Sunday night said that a Myanmar-like military coup "should happen" in the U.S.

Flynn made the remarks during a Q&A session at a conference called the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" in Dallas, Texas. "I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can't happen here?" one attendee asked, prompting loud applause from the crowd.

"No reason. I mean, it should happen here," Flynn said."

The Driver

I drive.
Michael Flynn says coup like in Myanmar "should happen" in America

"Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn on Sunday night said that a Myanmar-like military coup "should happen" in the U.S.

Flynn made the remarks during a Q&A session at a conference called the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" in Dallas, Texas. "I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can't happen here?" one attendee asked, prompting loud applause from the crowd.

"No reason. I mean, it should happen here," Flynn said."

These people hate America.

newfie

There were thousands of right wing extremist trying to overthrow a democratic election because the American people had enough of trump and his regime.
without guns and only their good looks to defeat the enemy, luckily right wing extremist are good looking people or they would have been completely unarmed.

The Driver

I drive.
How silly of you!
Strict laws wouldn’t stop anyone intent on overthrowing the government.
Of course, the majority of those involved were there to protest, not overthrow.
See how that works?
Sure. I can agree with that.
But there were those there that were serious as a prison fight about hunting our elected leaders. Every effort should be placed on finding the absolute truth about those motivations, who if anyone they consulted or conspired with, etc. Soup to nuts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sure. I can agree with that.
But there were those there that were serious as a prison fight about hunting our elected leaders. Every effort should be placed on finding the absolute truth about those motivations, who if anyone they consulted or conspired with, etc. Soup to nuts.
And you think politicians will do a better job of that than our intelligence and law enforcement agencies. Get real.