Storming the Capitol

Box Ox

I can't believe there are still people who call this a coup attempt or even take it seriously.

January 6 really seems to have gotten the gears turning as to what might be possible for those who make a more determined effort to forcefully intervene in the functioning of our elected federal government in the future.

Just yesterday:

Michael Flynn says coup like in Myanmar "should happen" in America

"Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn on Sunday night said that a Myanmar-like military coup "should happen" in the U.S.

Flynn made the remarks during a Q&A session at a conference called the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" in Dallas, Texas. "I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can't happen here?" one attendee asked, prompting loud applause from the crowd.

"No reason. I mean, it should happen here," Flynn said."

January 6 really seems to have gotten the gears turning as to what might be possible for those who make a more determined effort to forcefully intervene in the functioning of our elected federal government in the future.

Just yesterday:

"Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn on Sunday night said that a Myanmar-like military coup "should happen" in the U.S.

Flynn made the remarks during a Q&A session at a conference called the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" in Dallas, Texas. "I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can't happen here?" one attendee asked, prompting loud applause from the crowd.

The Joint Chiefs of Staff said that they would not support trump when he lost the election.

El Correcto

god is dead

Just yesterday:

I see nothing wrong with this.

El Correcto

god is dead
Didn't think you would.
;)
You supported a communist movement to overthrow the government of the United States permanently, including with violence in the streets.
Packing the Supreme Court, adding states, etc. none of this bothered you enough to not cast a ballot for Joe, even with Joe’s teams rhetoric matching Trump’s when it comes to opposing the election results IN COURT.
This still isn’t as sad as when you came here in a hysteria because Putin controlled the White House. You need to turn off the commie media and quit letting Reddit thought campaigns brainwash you.