Storming the Capitol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
FLYNN PLEADED GUILTY TWICE OH MY GOD

WHAT BUBBLE DO LIVE IN????

Did you know the law firm representing him, who advised him to plead guilty, were the ones who filled out his security check paperwork, and it was they who misrepresented information, and then got caught colluding with the FBI to suppress the exculpatory evidence? No, I didn't think so. But a Reuters headline didn't tell you that, so I didn't expect you to know. Lol.

The Driver

I drive.
Did you know the law firm representing him, who advised him to plead guilty, were the ones who filled out his security check paperwork, and it was they who misrepresented information, and then got caught colluding with the FBI to suppress the exculpatory evidence? No, I didn't think so. But a Reuters headline didn't tell you that, so I didn't expect you to know. Lol.
Fantasy

oldngray

nowhere special
Lol. Peter Strzok knew right off the freaking bat, dude. You’re a waste of time.
Strzok was discredited and fired

The Driver

I drive.

The Driver

I drive.
Ok. Lol. You really should read through the evidence submitted to and accepted by the court. I promise not to rub it in when you realize how little you actually knew.
Feds rejected all that crybaby stuff from Flynn’s defense. Case was dismissed shortly after mob boss Trump pardoned Flynn

vantexan

“She wasn’t charged” after 11 investigations. Exactly. What does that tell you?
Has nothing to do with the crimes the FBI investigated her for in 2016. They said she broke the law but it wasn't her intent to. Try that excuse next time you commit a crime and see how it goes.

vantexan

For lying to the FBI. Then he acts like he didn’t know that in and of itself was a crime. Fooling people like yourself
The initial interview he did with the FBI was passed by the investigators as truthful. That was changed later by the FBI brass. The notes verifying that came out last year. And you called him a traitor. How so?

vantexan

The short answer? The thread the FBI was pulling on got cut by trumps obstruction of justice
If Trump obstructed justice then how come they didn't impeach him for that? He got impeached for everything else they could make up. Seriously, all of this was about getting Trump booted. If Trump obstructed justice he would have been impeached immediately. Some Democrats would've got injured as they scrambled over each other trying to impeach him.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Feds rejected all that crybaby stuff from Flynn’s defense. Case was dismissed shortly after mob boss Trump pardoned Flynn

Please, by all means, continue to demonstrate your lack of knowledge. I won't stop you. Can you answer me this, though? Since he plead guilty, why was the case prosecuted over 4 years? Shouldn't it have gone straight to sentencing?

Trump wasn't even on Flynn's side until the quashed evidence and collusion between Flynn's lawyers and the DOJ/FBI came to light. If I remember correctly Trump codemned Flynn when the news of the original charges first came out.

Once Flynn's motion to vacate his plea was not objected to by the DOJ, and the DOJ moved to drop the charges, why did Judge Sullivan not simply do the only thing he could do and dismiss the case?