Storming the Capitol

The Driver

I drive.
Please, by all means, continue to demonstrate your lack of knowledge. I won't stop you. Can you answer me this, though? Since he plead guilty, why was the case prosecuted over 4 years? Shouldn't it have gone straight to sentencing?

Trump wasn't even on Flynn's side until the quashed evidence and collusion between Flynn's lawyers and the DOJ/FBI came to light. If I remember correctly Trump codemned Flynn when the news of the original charges first came out.

Once Flynn's motion to vacate his plea was not objected to by the DOJ, and the DOJ moved to drop the charges, why did Judge Sullivan not simply do the only thing he could do and dismiss the case?
You mean Barr’s DOJ… lol. Ok. Lying Barr has no credibility.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You mean Barr’s DOJ… lol. Ok. Lying Barr has no credibility.

So, no you can't answer my questions. Didn't think so. While we're at it, did Barr and "his" DOJ have more or less credibility than the DOJ that colluded with the FBI and Flynn's attorneys to suppress the evidence that exonerated him? It's ok, I know your answer. Something unrelated and nonsensical along the lines of "Orange Man Bad!"

The Driver

I drive.
So, no you can't answer my questions. Didn't think so. While we're at it, did Barr and "his" DOJ have more or less credibility than the DOJ that colluded with the FBI and Flynn's attorneys to suppress the evidence that exonerated him? It's ok, I know your answer. Something unrelated and nonsensical along the lines of "Orange Man Bad!"
Barr lied to a federal judge. No credibility. His whole department was suspect.

The Driver

I drive.
So, no answer? Ok.
The intricate machinations of defense counsel in this case don’t necessarily interest me. What interests me is the fact that a career general lied to the FBI right to their faces and then wanted to play dumb. Nope, he’s guilty as sin. And there’s a lot more we don’t know.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The intricate machinations of defense counsel in this case don’t necessarily interest me. What interests me is the fact that a career general lied to the FBI right to their faces and then wanted to play dumb. Nope, he’s guilty as sin. And there’s a lot more we don’t know.
Hmmmm. Should I believe the guy who became a Lieutenant General in the US Army (who probably knows what he's doing) or some brainwashed UPS Tug Driver on an anonymous Internet forum whose sources are only MSN/CNN/etc. who have (obviously) successfully taken over his mind????
Not a hard decision Shirley...

The Driver

I drive.
Hmmmm. Should I believe the guy who became a Lieutenant General in the US Army (who probably knows what he's doing) or some brainwashed UPS Tug Driver on an anonymous Internet forum whose sources are only MSN/CNN/etc. who have (obviously) successfully taken over his mind????
Not a hard decision Shirley...
It’s the FBI vs. a National security advisor that lied square in their faces about something they had him dead to rights to. My opinion ultimately doesn’t matter.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Yes, there's a lot that's public record that you refuse to look at so you can maintain your uninformed view of the situation. I understand.

The Driver

I drive.
if Obama’s National security advisor got caught speaking to a Russian ambassador about a quid pro quo situation and then lied to investigators about it you guys WOULD FLIP YOUR :censored2:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
if Obama’s National security advisor got caught speaking to a Russian ambassador about a quid pro quo situation and then lied to investigators about it you guys WOULD FLIP YOUR *

Now we're conflating the made up Russian/Trump collusion fantasy, with the nothing burger Ukraine quid pro quo, with the charges against Flynn.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Creative re-telling.

Tim Shea was a Trump lackey and had the whole thing fixed for Trump. Corrupt as *. Career prosecutors who worked there for years wouldn’t sign their name to Shea’s motion to dismiss.

Are you referring to the prosecutors responsible for colluding to suppress evidence? I wonder why they wouldn't want to sign the motion to dismiss. Mystifying. Even though you are getting a very slanted and factually questionable version of events, I'm glad you are at least taking the time to learn more and have a more reasonable conversation about it.