Storming the Capitol

The Driver

I drive.
"I experienced the most brutal, savage hand-to-hand combat of my entire life," he told Lemon last month. "Let alone my policing career, which spans almost two decades. It was nothing that I had ever thought would be a part of my law enforcement career, nor was I prepared to experience." --Officer Fanone

This guy goes through hell that day and you "men" turn your backs on him. You've turned your backs on America.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
He engaged in hand-to-hand combat for potentially hours (like Officer Sicknick did and died of a stroke) to protect the Capitol and Congress. And you say he has no credibility. Why do you hate cops and why do you hate this country? What has it done to you?

"I experienced the most brutal, savage hand-to-hand combat of my entire life," he told Lemon last month. "Let alone my policing career, which spans almost two decades. It was nothing that I had ever thought would be a part of my law enforcement career, nor was I prepared to experience." --Officer Fanone

This guy goes through hell that day and you "men" turn your backs on him. You've turned your backs on America.
That cop sounds like a real pusillanimous.

The Driver

I drive.
You’re so naive.
You have to look at yourself in the mirror to shave and brush your teeth and the man staring back mocks police officers who put their lives on the line, outnumbered and beaten down on Capitol property. Shameful. Shameful. Shameful. You should give back any medals you earned in the military, traitor.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ttku. Use English, monkey.
photofunky.gif

The Driver

I drive.
I'M A RIGHT WING NUTJOB WHO WORSHIPS COPS UNTIL A FAT REDNECK WHO LOOKS LIKE ME JOINS A CROWD OF HUNDREDS OF OTHER REDNECK NUTJOBS AND BEATS THE :censored2: OUT OF POLICE OFFICERS. THEN I CALL THOSE COPS NAMES LIKE A GRADE SCHOOL BULLY