Storming the Capitol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why do you hate police officers?
How does it feel to be a cop-hating, pro-traitor American?
Oh, a big man! A big, tough man! Look at you and how big you are! I bet you have to take a big * after all that big talk, BIG MAN!
I'M A RIGHT WING NUTJOB WHO WORSHIPS COPS UNTIL A FAT REDNECK WHO LOOKS LIKE ME JOINS A CROWD OF HUNDREDS OF OTHER REDNECK NUTJOBS AND BEATS THE * OUT OF POLICE OFFICERS. THEN I CALL THOSE COPS NAMES LIKE A GRADE SCHOOL BULLY
SmartSelect_20210215-213022_Gallery.gif

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The assault on the Capitol was an act of “terrorism.” An “attack” on our government. “Fellow Americans beat and bloodied police,” he intoned. And they did all of this for one reason: “They’d been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on earth because he was angry.”

Moscow Mitch
Ooppss more headlines..

High-Ranking BLM Activist Accused of Molesting 62 CHILDREN!​

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And Democrats like Kamala Harris helped raised their bail money. Then liberal prosecutors dropped their charges.

You know what happens to the bail money when that happens?

Do people not really know that the "insurrectionists" who were let in to the capitol by the police, who, at worst could maybe be guilty of trespass if they hadn't been let in, are being held without bail or due process, being beaten and treated poorly, for much longer than any sentence they could ever have deserved? People really aren't aware of these facts? I find that hard to believe.

The FBI has investigated, it was a nothing burger "riot", probably staged by Democrat operatives with some peaceful protesters getting swept up into the fray.

A "commission" couldn't hope to accomplish anything, it's all political theater being used by legacy media to keep their followers asleep. And the zombies come on here, with no idea what is really going on, talking like because they read a NYT headline 4 months ago that they know what's what. I can't imagine how difficult life must be for people who are that clueless.

vantexan

Try to keep up. Many were arrested for last summer’s lawlessness.

Now what about these men who beat the piss out of our law enforcement on January 6th?
Really? How many were let go without being charged last summer? How many actually charged? How many Capitol police were seriously injured compared to well over a thousand police injured last summer from bricks and frozen water bottles? How many Capitol police were killed compared to several dozen people killed last summer?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When they hold BLM, Antifa, and others accountable for last summer's riots then we can talk about Jan. 6th.
Many were arrested for last summer’s lawlessness.
Then liberal prosecutors dropped their charges.
How many were unlawfully arrested?
So you're okay with left wing violent BLM riots.

You understand why no one believes your feigned outrage about the January 6 riot right?