Storming the Capitol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Meanwhile Drumpf pardoned a bunch of his cronies. Lol
I'm gonna help you bring that post back on topic to the Capitol.

Bill Clinton pardoned a terrorist that bombed the Capitol. Then she went on to serve on the board of Thousand Currents, the organization that the BLM corporation funneled their money through.

Democrats really are disgusting far left radicals.

MAKAVELI

Bill Clinton pardoned a terrorist that bombed the Capitol. Then she went on to serve on the board of Thousand Currents, the organization that the BLM corporation funneled their money through.

Fake news as usual.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sure sure, she was a key member of a far left organization that bombed the Capitol, but just because she was arrested with hundreds of pounds of explosives doesn't mean she's a terrorist....

Makes perfect sense!
LMFAO

Screenshot_20210603-233426_Chrome.jpg

MAKAVELI

Susan Rosenberg.
Educate yourself boy.

Sure sure, she was a key member of a far left organization that bombed the Capitol, but just because she was arrested with hundreds of pounds of explosives doesn't mean she's a terrorist....

Makes perfect sense!
LMFAO

View attachment 339811
So she wasn't convicted of bombing the capitol. Got it....

fishtm2001

Obama announced his candidacy in the home of Bill Ayers, convicted member of the Weather Underground who got off on a technicality even though people died in his bombings. Nice lot y'all run with.
And your hero reagan launched his campaign in Philadelphia, Mississippi.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
And your hero reagan launched his campaign in Philadelphia, Mississippi.
Funny... the story of the 3 missing civil rights pacifists from 1964 from this city was on the History Channel last night....
I think I’ve uncovered your source.
Maybe there’s some words imbedded in the commercials that activates you...
You wouldn’t know though...

fishtm2001

Funny... the story of the 3 missing civil rights pacifists from 1964 from this city was on the History Channel last night....
I think I’ve uncovered your source.
Maybe there’s some words imbedded in the commercials that activates you...
You wouldn’t know though...
Why would St ronnie launch his potus bid there?