Storming the Capitol

The Driver

I drive.
The point is, all kinds of different people kill and steal. Why can't we agree on this and work towards alleviating root causes of violence and theft in our own country?

I know why we can't. Because of attitudes by people like some of you guys. The south will rise again, right?

The Driver

I drive.
They already held hearings.

All you're supporting is Democrats trying to use the January 6 riot for political gain. Whether you realize that fact or not.
If the commission hearings were to help Democrats and hurt Republicans, who really would give a :censored2: 200 years from now? But party over country, right?

Pathetic, tribal lackey.

Poop Head

Judge me.
LMFAOO

List of wars and anthropogenic disasters by death toll

Look for yourself. It's right there. Add it up, smart guy.
Thats too much math for me. Your original question was, "how many whites have killed each other in the past 100 years." Id wager blacks have killed more blacks, than whites have killed more whites in the past 100 years.

Dont forget, much of the warring and violence in africa goes unreported.

The Driver

I drive.
Thats too much math for me. Your original question was, "how many whites have killed each other in the past 100 years." Id wager blacks have killed more blacks, than whites have killed more whites in the past 100 years.

Dont forget, much of the warring and violence in africa goes unreported.
So you just believe something because it goes along with your little believe-ys. Tracks exactly.

The Driver

I drive.
Idk what youre trying to say here.

Personally, if i "believe" something, its for good reason. I form my judgements and prejudices through observation and experience.
I showed you evidence of the recent history of white-on-white and white violence generally and you said you didn't want to do the math. I can't help you.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I showed you evidence of the recent history of white-on-white and white violence generally and you said you didn't want to do the math. I can't help you.
Dude. I dont really do wikipedia , but those are major reported wars, genocides, famines, etc..
ALOT more has and is going on than what we know and is on wikepedia.
Africa is a :censored2:hole. 15+ countries engaged in civil wars, right now. All they do is fight over the shades of their skin, and what tribe they used to belong to.