Storming the Capitol

vantexan

I don’t disagree that people who attend these protests can’t engage in terrorism or that they haven’t ever engaged in terrorism.

Stone-throwing and low-level street violence isn’t the same as breaking into the Capitol and hunting down Congress and the Vice-President. It dilutes the meaning of terrorism. Come on.
Yeah, they broke in unarmed but were going to hunt down Congress, etc. Real dangerous, that lot.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Is that why the Capitol police felt like they needed to shoot and kill one of the insurgent inside the Capitol? All of a sudden the crowd became much more cooperative.
You mean "murdered and covered up"!
1. She was shot in the neck; the "official" report stated Left Shoulder.........How could that be fatal?
2. The murdered was black; the "official" report states he is unidentified!
3. Whites didn't loot Targets and Best Buys after the murder.
4. One black cop that panicked because he was a pusillanimous, does not constitute "the Capitol police"!
5. There were Capitol Police on the side of the door where Ashli Babbit (USAF Veteran) was murdered that did NOTHING!!!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Beaten with clubs, sprayed with bear spray, tried to take the officers side arms. Just a peaceful protest.

Yes, protesters were beaten with clubs, no one used bear spray. I'm liking the fan-fic based on real events. You're now my favorite lefty fiction writer on BC.

bacha29

Yeah, they broke in unarmed but were going to hunt down Congress, etc. Real dangerous, that lot.
Now that there will be no 1-6 commission formed when it comes to a commission investigating last summers city riots..... you can kiss that idea goodbye. Won't get one without the other.

The Driver

I drive.
You mean "murdered and covered up"!
1. She was shot in the neck; the "official" report stated Left Shoulder.........How could that be fatal?
2. The murdered was black; the "official" report states he is unidentified!
3. Whites didn't loot Targets and Best Buys after the murder.
4. One black cop that panicked because he was a pusillanimous, does not constitute "the Capitol police"!
5. There were Capitol Police on the side of the door where Ashli Babbit (USAF Veteran) was murdered that did NOTHING!!!
She deserved what she got.

newfie

Is that why the Capitol police felt like they needed to shoot and kill one of the insurgent inside the Capitol? All of a sudden the crowd became much more cooperative.
specualtion. A we dont know if it was a capital police officer who shot her the murderer has never been identified and B. We dont know if the crowd behavior changed after that shooting