Storming the Capitol

Poop Head

Judge me.
You know what I meant.

Think of it this way since you Trumpers have a hard time thinking rationally when it comes to Dear Leader: In an alternate universe hundreds or even thousands of black people attack a sitting Congress whose job is it is to certify Trump's re-election at the Capitol and the Democratic Party denies the country a complete accounting of the terrorism... your head would EXPLODE. And you'd be 100% justified in losing your minds.
What does the color of their skin have to do with anything??

The Driver

I drive.
They literally murdered at least 1 trump supporter, destroyed countless monuments and statues, billions upon billions in property damage, etc...

100% TERRORISM
I don’t disagree that people who attend these protests can’t engage in terrorism or that they haven’t ever engaged in terrorism.

Stone-throwing and low-level street violence isn’t the same as breaking into the Capitol and hunting down Congress and the Vice-President. It dilutes the meaning of terrorism. Come on.

The Driver

I drive.
I do agree that "storming the building" was stupid as *. Im sure there was a decent amount of people in there, that showed up strictly for some shenanigans
I agree with that. Plenty showed up just for the fun of it. Some got caught up in it. Some didn’t. That’s why it’s a disgrace that we can’t circle the wagons in this country to find out the entire story. Who knew what. Who knew who. What their plans were. The communications. All of it.