Storming the Capitol

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
View attachment 340316
I’m not sure that putting it on a chart legitimizes infowars, but there it is.
I was referring to them not wanting to appear to be legitimizing, or vouching for the legitimacy of, infowars, not that adding them would necessarily legitimize it. This graph needs a shift of the stuff on the left to the left too. Reuters should be where AP is, AP should be further left. Almost everything on the left, especially CNN, MSNBC, NYTimes and WaPo should be at or below contains misleading info.

Lol, someone should make a bias chart of media bias charts.
I'm with Z-Man on this chart and the AllSides chart to some extent.

The Driver

I drive.
Ok, we’re all waiting. PROVE IT ALREADY.

Making a mockery out of our elections is the Republican way. “If we don’t win then it’s all bull:censored2:!” Magically I guess there wasn’t fraud in states Trump won.

Newsflash: Republicans won down-ballot even though Trump lost because *GASP* Trump is unpopular nationally!

Ok, we’re all waiting. PROVE IT ALREADY.

Making a mockery out of our elections is the Republican way. “If we don’t win then it’s all bull*!” Magically I guess there wasn’t fraud in states Trump won.

Newsflash: Republicans won down-ballot even though Trump lost because *GASP* Trump is unpopular nationally!
trumps approval rating never got above 30%.

newfie

dems own the copyright on fake news and numbers

This is the latest of many , does your side ever get embarassed at getting caught in so many lies?
You mentioning lies is quite funny. donald falsely claimed after the 2016 election, which he won, that millions of people had illegally voted for his opponent, Hillary Clinton. Leading up to the 2020 election, he again routinely asserted that voting in the US would be rigged against him, and afterward, when he denied his loss, critics began using the term "the Big Lie" to describe his rejection of the factual world.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You mentioning lies is quite funny. donald falsely claimed after the 2016 election, which he won, that millions of people had illegally voted for his opponent, Hillary Clinton. Leading up to the 2020 election, he again routinely asserted that voting in the US would be rigged against him, and afterward, when he denied his loss, critics began using the term "the Big Lie" to describe his rejection of the factual world.
I think you are going to find that out. You don't stop them before they commit the crime. You let them all think they are free and clear, and catch them all doing the crime. Use that squishy thing between your ears.