Storming the Capitol

The big package

I’m pointing out that you were pointing out the legal importance of “emails” amid the reality that in this Fauci situation there is no legal case. It all has the air of conspiracy theory like every damn thing in the lunatic extreme right-wing these days.
You mean like Russiagate , tens of millions of dollars wasted and two years of investigations and impeachment on a lie !!!

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The Russia story is still being unraveled.

Trump obstructed justice, hence no justice.
Uummm conspiracy with the emails. Really? You do understand those were gained through freedom of information act. Those are his and people he connects with.

We all were told by him that this didn't start in a lab. Plain and simple this guy funded the lab research and got information on how to make it worse. Meaning the virus. And also received information on how the virus was made. Before it even released. So what would you call that in a responsibility factor?

The Driver

I drive.
Uummm conspiracy with the emails. Really? You do understand those were gained through freedom of information act. Those are his and people he connects with.

We all were told by him that this didn't start in a lab. Plain and simple this guy funded the lab research and got information on how to make it worse. Meaning the virus. And also received information on how the virus was made. Before it even released. So what would you call that in a responsibility factor?
I’m saying the right-wing hyperventilating about the emails has created an air of conspiracy theory when there isn’t any coverup going on at all.

Fauci has always maintained that the virus probably originated from typical animal-to-human transmission but that the whole story wasn’t and may never be totally laid out perfectly to come to a solid conclusion.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m saying the right-wing hyperventilating about the emails has created an air of conspiracy theory when there isn’t any coverup going on at all.

Fauci has always maintained that the virus probably originated from typical animal-to-human transmission but that the whole story wasn’t and may never be totally laid out perfectly to come to a solid conclusion.
It obviously came from the lab. Fauci isn't an idiot he was clearly lying.

Open your eyes kiddo.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Reading comprehension. He said that there was no lab, that is came from the wet market. There is no way you are this dense.

Last edited: