Storming the Capitol

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
So who do you conspiracy theorists want to subpoena?
Conspiracy THEORY?
How come Trump always tweeted literally at the exact same time as Q?
How come General Flynn has that creepy video of his family taking the Q oath?
I’m not making any claims.
Other than: Donald Trump and Gen Flynn certainly, AT THE VERY LEAST, forcefully involved themselves in the Q movement, and used it to manipulate the American people.
Now that we have the true topic revealed, let’s discuss

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Conspiracy THEORY?
Other than: Donald Trump and Gen Flynn certainly, AT THE VERY LEAST, forcefully involved themselves in the Q movement, and used it to manipulate the American people.
Wow your conspiracy goes deep!
Tell us more stable genius!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Conspiracy THEORY?
He did? Any evidence of that? I never heard that Q even had Twitter.

Link?

The same General Flynn who was dealing with a 4-year prosecution over a form his lawyers filled out, the same lawyer who advised Flynn to plead guilty? That General Flynn? Seems like if he was in on this thing, the FBI would have been all over it, right? They must be both corrupt and incompetent.

Link?

Such settling footage 😂

The big package

What I want to know is who's monitoring the Biden , Putin talks ??? They're both lying scum !!! Is there somebody watching and listening to give the people the real scoop ??? Or did Biden son just get richer !!!

Link?

The same General Flynn who was dealing with a 4-year prosecution over a form his lawyers filled out, the same lawyer who advised Flynn to plead guilty? That General Flynn? Seems like if he was in on this thing, the FBI would have been all over it, right? They must be both corrupt and incompetent.
Flynn has ties TO, and obviously garnered protection FROM; Trumps cabinet. In that sense, it’s not so surprising that he has bowed out of the public eye since the election.
Why don’t these questions don’t get asked? I wish I had the answer to that, Z.

The Driver

I drive.
@DriveInDriveOut is well aware of the influence Trump and his other masters had on the insurrection in Jan. And he doesn’t like all these questions. They don’t serve his masters.
It was a coup attempt in my estimation. A :censored2:ty attempt, but an attempt all the same.

The American people deserve a full accounting and any justice that may be asked of a result that accounting. American history will not shine kindly on those that evade this accountability.

American history will not shine kindly on those that evade this accountability.
I used to think that about the Cheney cabinet. Going after Iraq post 9/11 and straight up deceiving us as to why.
Nobody cares about that anymore though, unfortunately. The bar seems to be getting lower

Yes that's what I just asked you, who are these people you believe are standing in the way?
Tell us your conspiracy theory buddy.
The entire Trump cabinet.
Trump and Flynn’s kid brother literally saw the crowd off to the capital 😂
Studdering all the way there
“I think we….I think we just might go….I think we’re going to the capital” 😂😂😂

The Driver

I drive.
I used to think that about the Cheney cabinet. Going after Iraq post 9/11 and straight up deceiving us as to why.
Nobody cares about that anymore though, unfortunately. The bar seems to be getting lower
That kind of stupid decision leads inexorably to dumb populists like Trump. George W. Bush screwed us with Iraq.