Storming the Capitol

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
If the leads point to any of them, of course.
DIDO does everything he can to re focus the argument back to the source. And attack the validity of the source, completely ignoring the content.
Well trained watching years of the “THE NO SPIN ZONE” 😂😂
It’s literally like messaging with FoxNews

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I still don’t believe that you can put together a coherent argument. Because you have yet to do so
Thank you for your time. May Trump bless your soul.
Hey hurry up he needs your help to get the likes up...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210616-123149.png
    Screenshot_20210616-123149.png
    430.3 KB · Views: 51

Ou812fu

DIDO does everything he can to re focus the argument back to the source. And attack the validity of the source, completely ignoring the content.
Well trained watching years of the “THE NO SPIN ZONE” 😂😂
It’s literally like messaging with FoxNews
BREAKING: EVIDENCE PRESENTED AT HEARING TODAY SHOWS STACEY ABRAMS RAN FULTON COUNTY ELECTIONS

Man all of this bad news keeps coming out. What is going on?

Hey hurry up he needs your help to get the likes up...
Joe is a creepy old man. A puppet to his party. No Joe vote here. I’m not in any clubs. Not in my nature to “choose” a side.
BREAKING: EVIDENCE PRESENTED AT HEARING TODAY SHOWS STACEY ABRAMS RAN FULTON COUNTY ELECTIONS

Man all of this bad news keeps coming out. What is going on?
WOW! Political corruption? Say it ain’t so 😂😂😂

Ou812fu

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We can start with everybody in Congress who voted against certification of Biden’s win. It’s called investigating.
So you want to investigate politicians who exercised their constitutional right to object to the certification of electoral votes.

And you expect us to believe you're not pushing for a political witch hunt.

Do you even believe your own nonsense?

So you want to investigate politicians
You’re not in favor of investigating politicians? Let’s investigate all of them. ALL of them. Let’s start tracking them and what they do all day. Let’s dig into their emails.
These are our public servants. And simultaneously some of the most corrupt people in the world.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you want to investigate politicians who exercised their constitutional right to object to the certification of electoral votes.

And you expect us to believe you're not pushing for a political witch hunt.

Let’s investigate all of them. ALL of them. Let’s start tracking them and what they do all day. Let’s dig into their emails.
Take a midol Karen.

Ou812fu

WOW, you are bad at translations. That was a joke video. Not a true translation. I'll ask again. Do you ever admit you are wrong, or made a mistake?