Storming the Capitol

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Just curious
Why are you constantly up my ass?
Are you a big Triple H fan or something?
I’m all for internet jabs at random strangers. But there’s something about your posts that give off a “serial killer” vibe
Because your irrational SJW campaign has crossed from emotional exuberance, to hysteria. You consider yourself a marksman. I am a sniper. You'll find that, once you return to civilized discussions, you'll stop being the target.

BeefiestMass

Antifa is a terrorist movement.
BLM is a marxist movement.

you are very ill informed you buffoon.
Antifa I guess could be a terrorist movement. Antifa exists to physically confront and terrorize fascists on the street. There's not really much fascist presence, street or elsewhere, in the US, so they expanded their definition. Black Bloc Anarchists, however, are terrorists, and they have a huge overlap with Antifa activity.

BLM has some neo-Marxists in there, but it's definitely not a Marxist movement.

El Correcto

god is dead
Antifa I guess could be a terrorist movement. Antifa exists to physically confront and terrorize fascists on the street. There's not really much fascist presence, street or elsewhere, in the US, so they expanded their definition. Black Bloc Anarchists, however, are terrorists, and they have a huge overlap with Antifa activity.

BLM has some neo-Marxists in there, but it's definitely not a Marxist movement.
Shut up.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The
Do you believe the Falcons won the Super Bowl against the Pats? Look at their lead in the 3rd quarter
The reason they stopped counting is because he was losing. They needed the computer to figure out who had already voted and who was registered to vote. That didn't vote. Hence why someone broke into the voter registration.

At that point the computer could inject them into the system. Then the paper ballots come in later to back up the votes..

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Watch how clear this guy becomes, then watch how he walks off. Where did dementia Joe go?

That last question completely overloaded and confused Dementia Joe.
He threw it back at the Questioner and said "if you don't understand the answer to that question, you're in the wrong business".

Think about that. Is her business to know the thoughts of the POTUS or to ask questions and hopefully not twist/edit/spin the response.

Dementia Joe showed his hand and you don't have to be a Psychiatrist to understand why he answered as he did...

He was overwhelmed and (smartly) ran away instead of blabbering like he always does.

It will be fine

The

The reason they stopped counting is because he was losing. They needed the computer to figure out who had already voted and who was registered to vote. That didn't vote. Hence why someone broke into the voter registration.

At that point the computer could inject them into the system. Then the paper ballots come in later to back up the votes..
You are correct, I don’t believe your theory. How many people do you think would need to be involved in something like this across multiple Republican led states? Have you ever worked with other people? Do you think you could trust any number of people with a secret of this size?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You are correct, I don’t believe your theory. How many people do you think would need to be involved in something like this across multiple Republican led states? Have you ever worked with other people? Do you think you could trust any number of people with a secret of this size?
No I don't. I think that is why most of the vote tabulator site had dominion employees working in them..