Storming the Capitol

It will be fine

You're obviously not able to understand anything your programmers did not plant in that cerebral cavity you have.
I’m sure you believe yourself to be clever. Unfortunately the fact that you can’t actually formulate any legitimate arguments makes you look foolish. Do you enjoy looking foolish? Is humiliation your kink?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Does this statement make sense to anyone else? I think there are tons of layers of BS one would need to be immersed in to even follow your conspiracy.

You're obviously not able to understand anything your programmers did not plant in that cerebral cavity you have.

I’m sure you believe yourself to be clever. Unfortunately the fact that you can’t actually formulate any legitimate arguments makes you look foolish. Do you enjoy looking foolish? Is humiliation your kink?
See what I mean.....
My "legitimate argument" is that you disagree over and over and over with anyone's opinion except the one that you come on here with out of the blue. You THINK you're in some high level discussion on deep deep subjects, but this is BC, not the UN!!

So, my original "legitimate argument" is that the "statement" @Ou812fu 's made was brilliantly clear except to a Droid that has been programmed to not understand basic English........IOW...YOU!

It will be fine

Resorting to insults. Smh. No facts to support otherwise.
Facts of what? Your posit without evidence that a corporation selected by republicans to tabulate votes committed a vast conspiracy to alter vote counts. What facts would you like to see? Common sense would tell you that’s completely impractical to pull off without leaving any evidence.

It will be fine

See what I mean.....
My "legitimate argument" is that you disagree over and over and over with anyone's opinion except the one that you come on here with out of the blue. You THINK you're in some high level discussion on deep deep subjects, but this is BC, not the UN!!

So, my original "legitimate argument" is that the "statement" @Ou812fu 's made was brilliantly clear except to a Droid that has been programmed to not understand basic English........IOW...YOU!
I take that as a yes. Don’t worry, I won’t kink shame you. Be best.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Facts of what? Your posit without evidence that a corporation selected by republicans to tabulate votes committed a vast conspiracy to alter vote counts. What facts would you like to see? Common sense would tell you that’s completely impractical to pull off without leaving any evidence.
What about the voter role hack that was right before the election I linked. Wait you probably didn't read it.

Ou812fu

Let me guess, you don't think this is big news either????

BREAKING: EVIDENCE PRESENTED AT HEARING TODAY SHOWS STACEY ABRAMS RAN FULTON COUNTY ELECTIONS

Ou812fu

This is the perfect comparison why I think he won.
IMG_20210616_172025_171.jpg

Box Ox

Let me guess, you don't think this is big news either????

BREAKING: EVIDENCE PRESENTED AT HEARING TODAY SHOWS STACEY ABRAMS RAN FULTON COUNTY ELECTIONS
I love your headlines. Not gonna link this one either, right?
You can do a simple Google search and find it. Do your own research...

Already did. Come on, which far right site that Google doesn't crawl is it from? :)