Storming the Capitol

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
This is a claim with very weak evidence. These editorialists say that this is absolutely a Q anon oath, and use the "where we go one we go all" quote to make that absolute claim. That's not an uncommon phrase, and is closely related to the military saying of "no man left behind". Q mythology incorporates military culture, so it's not that shocking or suspicious that a career military guy may say something on camera that is also used by the Q movement. Based on the standard used by those media outlets, Streetlight Manifesto's "We Will Fall Together" is absolutely Q Anon message.
I don't know everything that is happening, but from what I do know, it seems that people I don't find trustworthy see/saw Flynn as a threat. He may not be trustworthy, either. He and Trump may well be making their own power plays, and abusing the trust of regular people to make them. That's just as likely to me as anything else. But the establishment is too powerful, and anything that threatens that power, in my view, can't be all bad.
Z
It’s not that weird to you that general Flynn would OPENLY post this video AMIDST Qanon controversy? Why are you making light of this? It’s extremely weird and unsettling; and plays right into my claim; the cabinet USED Qanon to its advantage.

I mean, you really think that the orange businessman wants to threaten the establishment, IN THE NAME of the American people?😂
He does not care, Z. He does not care about throwing a wrench into the establishment. He cares about serving his own interests. Just as any other business man would. He’s USED the premise of “draining the swamp” from the very beginning. I mean, you get all this right? You really think he’s trying to “save the country?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
She was shot for attempting to breach a barricade set up to protect the Vice President.
Here's one fact that will be proven..

Imagine having all of this on your side; the media and big tech controlling the flow of information, 1,000 lawyers making election law changes in 37 states, 35 million more mail-in ballots, $400 million from Zuckerberg, Facebook drop boxes, Facebook arenas, and vote swaps & vote subtractions via foreign countries....

And yet... you were still so far behind on election night... that for the first time in American history... they had to stop counting ballots in swing states, kick out observers, and sneak pallets full of fake ballots through the back door.

So they could spike your votes in the middle of the night... Sad!

The Driver

I drive.
WHERE WE GO 1 WE GO ALL!!!

BA91F9D0-9C13-4028-8701-CB55CADE2F73.jpeg

bbsam

Staff member

Imagine having all of this on your side; the media and big tech controlling the flow of information, 1,000 lawyers making election law changes in 37 states, 35 million more mail-in ballots, $400 million from Zuckerberg, Facebook drop boxes, Facebook arenas, and vote swaps & vote subtractions via foreign countries....

And yet... you were still so far behind on election night... that for the first time in American history... they had to stop counting ballots in swing states, kick out observers, and sneak pallets full of fake ballots through the back door.

Nope. If you want to be educated on what was happening, go back and watch Steve Kornacki on MSNBC election night. It all played out in a historically accurate way. Breaking the numbers down county by county with respect to past elections and demographic trends.

What is really amazing is that even after that, Republicans were caught peeing in the wind again in the Georgia senate runoff.

It will be fine

What’s a Facebook drop box? What “facts” do you expect to be proven? Why haven’t they been proven yet?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
That’s you? Breaking it all down? Should you need a lawyer someday, don’t be you own.

Interesting that when the “BLM did it!” fell apart, now it’s the “FBI did it!”.

Republicans blocked the congressional investigation. Imagine if they didn’t and then they could get the name of the shooter out there.
If you believe what you write then you’re obviously on crack.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
That “girl” had no right to be going through that window. Anyone thinking she did is drunk on “alternative facts”.
I agree. Why didn’t a couple of the cops behind her grab her?
Why did the murdering cop obviously go to pieces with fear?
Why didn’t white people loot Best Buy afterwards?