Storming the Capitol

The Driver

I drive.
Well, she's white, so you probably can't get to the level of her beliefs....

BUT....when your family smashes Best Buy windows and help yourselves to free TV's, did you have that right? If not, should you have been shot and killed? Are you so dumb that you think they were going to take over the government with a bike helmet and a couple of water bottles....🪖🪖🧴🧴
Take over the government or kill our Congresspeople?

It will be fine

Good keep that mind closed. We all know you don't use it that much.. Not asking you to believe what it says at all. You are to much in fear that if you watch it. It will change the way you think. To me that is pretty pathetic.
I've always been one to keep my mind open to anything. To every positive there is always a negative. The same goes for every negative there is a positive.

Good luck to you when this all comes out in a way the media can't control.
I’m not afraid of having my mind blown by some dude on YouTube. Crisis actors has been a popular conspiracy for a while now. It’s easy to dismiss.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I’m not afraid of having my mind blown by some dude on YouTube. Crisis actors has been a popular conspiracy for a while now. It’s easy to dismiss.
Yet you chose to not even watch it. Yet you add your own two cents without viewing the evidence. That is called a hypocrite.

It will be fine

Yet you chose to not even watch it. Yet you add your own two cents without viewing the evidence. That is called a hypocrite.
I don’t believe that youtuber is presenting evidence. I don’t trust the source, why would I waste my time? Any clown can edit video and put a voice over on top. That doesn’t make it truth.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Forget it! Their programmers have installed a firewall in their minds that can only be breached by a few magic words....
Oohh I know how I could get them to watch. All they need to do is put in the discription is, "inapropriate child pictures." they would flock to it like flies on 💩.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Z
It’s not that weird to you that general Flynn would OPENLY post this video AMIDST Qanon controversy? Why are you making light of this? It’s extremely weird and unsettling; and plays right into my claim; the cabinet USED Qanon to its advantage.

I mean, you really think that the orange businessman wants to threaten the establishment, IN THE NAME of the American people?😂
He does not care, Z. He does not care about throwing a wrench into the establishment. He cares about serving his own interests. Just as any other business man would. He’s USED the premise of “draining the swamp” from the very beginning. I mean, you get all this right? You really think he’s trying to “save the country?

I already told you it's just as likely that Trump was using people in a power grab. Whatever his or Flynn's end goals, it sure seems like they were out maneuvered. Good intentions or bad, incompentence is not something l look for in leadership. On the other hand, I don't think it's reasonable to take the available information and draw some of conclusions that are being drawn about them.

The Driver

I drive.
Oohh I know how I could get them to watch. All they need to do is put in the discription is, "inapropriate child pictures." they would flock to it like flies on 💩.
WHERE WE GO 1 WE GO ALL

9612EAA1-4555-41A3-876F-09B50A0DB90F.jpeg