Storming the Capitol

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Here is the video I was talking about yesterday....
I watched it. I don't agree with a lot of it what the narrator was stating, but it is clear there were many cops there before and after the shooting...The "Tactical Team" was not at all a "Tactical Team"! Just about every cop there acted like a Walgreens security guard...........

This is one of the most :censored2:ed up government takeovers that's ever been attempted! The idiots that keep pushing this are clueless and brainwashed. This was a protest that the cops standing in front of that door allowed to get to the level it did!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
She believed she had the right to break into that barricaded chamber.

She was wrong. Dead wrong in fact.
Well, she's white, so you probably can't get to the level of her beliefs....

BUT....when your family smashes Best Buy windows and help yourselves to free TV's, did you have that right? If not, should you have been shot and killed? Are you so dumb that you think they were going to take over the government with a bike helmet and a couple of water bottles....🪖🪖🧴🧴

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
20 mins of some random YouTuber claiming everyone involved was an actor. The intro was enough for me.
Good keep that mind closed. We all know you don't use it that much.. Not asking you to believe what it says at all. You are to much in fear that if you watch it. It will change the way you think. To me that is pretty pathetic.
I've always been one to keep my mind open to anything. To every positive there is always a negative. The same goes for every negative there is a positive.

Good luck to you when this all comes out in a way the media can't control.