Storming the Capitol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

oldngray

nowhere special
I know what that article says, and I understand the legal argument against defamation. I'm still trying to figure out if you believe what you posted, or are being intentionally misleading.
That is a talking point they keep mindlessly parroting. The details of the case don't matter. Nor the fact they won that case.

All they care about it is as an excuse to attack Tucker. And close their minds to inconvenient facts.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Stating fact is not attacking anyone. It's a fact this forum has turned into a racist pos haven.
:censored2:ing leave Sam…
Start a Black Lives Matter Cafe and only admit blakes.
You can fuel your hatred for the White Devil and talk about how you’re going to invest your reparation money and buy a Cadillac!

vantexan

Prove the election was stolen.
Explain all the odd actions by vote counters in numerous states. Explain why rules were changed last minute by people who didn't have a constitutional right to make changes. Too many anomalies. But hey, the Dems got away with it. And now are squawking about legislatures tightening the rules that would make it much more difficult to commit fraud. I'm sure between now and 2022 they'll come up with some creative solutions.

The Driver

I drive.
You must be hittin that meth pipe pretty hard these days, Billie Bob Joe .😂
This?
Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 8.41.44 AM 1.png

floridays

It's a fact this forum has turned into a racist pos haven.

Hey Bruh, sometimes you gotta try being part of the solution instead of the problem... smh.
I'm not so sure that is the truth. I'm not saying you are wrong however.

I'm not sure the are enough blacks on here to exhibit their racism against whites.
I do think there are a lot of whites that support the racism ideology for political gain, which I think is based in a Marxist takedown of our Republic.

There is no better country in the world for darker pigmentation to better their situation in life than the United States. Someone prove me wrong.

newfie

kinda like the Obama administration arguing obamacare was legal as a tax when they told us it was no such thing. you argue what wins.
No one with a tiny bit of common sense believes anything Tucker says on his show.
He is not as bad as Hannity but he is working towards that level of disbelief.
I wouldnt be that harsh. Tucker has an opinion show. Everyone who watch's an opinion show should understand that.