Storming the Capitol

bbsam

Staff member
No wonder, you confuse how our Constitutional Republic elects our President, it is not a popularity contest like voting for prom queen or who will be commissioner of your fantasy league.

Educate yourself.
Quite harsh of me to say that.
I can see the steam rising from your head now.
Educate me.
Ummm. Are you paying attention? Did you read what van said? I simply corrected his assertion. Because Biden won both the popular vote and the electoral vote.

So be harsh if you want to but you look like a friend’n idiot.

bbsam

Staff member
It's a commonly known fact that Dems stole the election. No confusion there.
So the same outlets that say Trump had almost 74 million votes and Biden had 80 million. And you like the 74million number because that’s really big but you ignore the 80 million number because it means your guy still lost? Lol. That’s good though. Now every Chiefs fan can be happy that Mahomes now has 2 Super Bowl wins and beat Tom Brady because, well the score doesn’t really count.

bbsam

Staff member
The lawsuits Democrats paid for are a matter of public record. They bragged about it.
And the lawsuits republicans paid for got laughed out of court. Republicans still bragged about them but they were ridiculous.

1624150374521.gif

floridays

Ummm. Are you paying attention? Did you read what van said? I simply corrected his assertion. Because Biden won both the popular vote and the electoral vote.

So be harsh if you want to but you look like a friend’n idiot.
Second most. That’s why he lost. (No wonder elections confuse you!)
I worked off of this, one declarative, stand alone statement.
Be very careful if you are ever questioned. Deposition or criminal interrogation.
Keep your mouth shut on one, the other you are compelled to respond.

I don't look like a friend'n idiot, I look for this type of statement.

Now, educate me on the election of our nation's President.
Do it just off the top of your head.

vantexan

So the same outlets that say Trump had almost 74 million votes and Biden had 80 million. And you like the 74million number because that’s really big but you ignore the 80 million number because it means your guy still lost? Lol. That’s good though. Now every Chiefs fan can be happy that Mahomes now has 2 Super Bowl wins and beat Tom Brady because, well the score doesn’t really count.
Strange analogy. You said he was unpopular yet he got more votes than any other president, including Biden. I'm going to say the same thing about Biden I saw Hillary say about Trump: "He knows he's not legitimate."

floridays

would you say that a black man's obsession with race could make him a racist? i ask because most men of color that i have met that are successful in life dont seem to be saddled with a race obsession.
To answer your question with a direct answer, as illogical as it seems coming from my belief system, my answer would be yes.

Because we are one race, humans, through Adam I view it more as a struggle between fallen man. I have no doubt that each different color or culture views theirs as superior, I think the race tag is incorrect however.

Just my view.

bbsam

Staff member
Strange analogy. You said he was unpopular yet he got more votes than any other president, including Biden. I'm going to say the same thing about Biden I saw Hillary say about Trump: "He knows he's not legitimate."
Hillary is your role model? Fascinating.

bbsam

Staff member
I worked off of this, one declarative, stand alone statement.
Be very careful if you are ever questioned. Deposition or criminal interrogation.
Keep your mouth shut on one, the other you are compelled to respond.

I don't look like a friend'n idiot, I look for this type of statement.

Now, educate me on the election of our nation's President.
Do it just off the top of your head.
So you admit that you weren’t paying attention to the context of the conversation?

Van claimed that Trump got more votes than anyone in history. I pointed out that Biden got more votes. That means that Trump did not get more votes than anyone in history.

Biden also got more electoral votes than Trump.

Therefore Biden is president.

vantexan

So you admit that you weren’t paying attention to the context of the conversation?

Van claimed that Trump got more votes than anyone in history. I pointed out that Biden got more votes. That means that Trump did not get more votes than anyone in history.

Biden also got more electoral votes than Trump.

Therefore Biden is president.
Biden's machine stole the election.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Pain and simple?
You're denying the indisputable fact that Democrats spent tens of millions of dollars fighting to change election laws in the court systems?
You’re making it more than what it is. Trump lost because he wasn’t that great of a president. I don’t know where you’re getting this information from. The fact people think this guy was the savior of America is nuts. Very cultish.