Storming the Capitol

floridays

Dixiecrat I see, no more blue dog from me. You passed the test.
True what you just posted, but you show you don't quite like the part of your party that propels you when you win.

The n words are beginning to get a little out of hand for you dixiecrats, gotta keep them in their place or we might lose this whole shootin match?

Sum it up for you pretty well ox?

Last edited:

floridays

No this is not accurate the white people in MS and southern states in general are poorer, less educated, have worse health, shorter life spans than white Americans in the rest of America.
We likes you educated white (or whatever you are) cats speaking down to us ignorant po folk in the south.
I love a smart A so full of himself, I can recognize them easily, I shave one's face in the mirror.

vantexan

No this is not accurate the white people in MS and southern states in general are poorer, less educated, have worse health, shorter life spans than white Americans in the rest of America.
Your source? There are big universities all across the South. The South due to popular foods eaten here has the highest rate of heart disease. Plenty of people however live well into their 80's and beyond. Hate to tell you this but much of the manufacturing still left in the U.S. has relocated to the South. Numerous corporations are headquartered here including UPS I believe. Busiest airport in the country is in Atlanta. Best economy in the country is in Texas and Florida is doing well too. The more you post the more I realize you're going on assumptions and stereotypes. And of course you'll tell me I'm wrong.

refineryworker05

Your source? There are big universities all across the South. The South due to popular foods eaten here has the highest rate of heart disease. Plenty of people however live well into their 80's and beyond. Hate to tell you this but much of the manufacturing still left in the U.S. has relocated to the South. Numerous corporations are headquartered here including UPS I believe. Busiest airport in the country is in Atlanta. Best economy in the country is in Texas and Florida is doing well too. The more you post the more I realize you're going on assumptions and stereotypes. And of course you'll tell me I'm wrong.
Texas doesn't have the best economy in the nation. And neither is Florida. Again, saying that on average white southerners are poorer, less educated, have shorter life spans on average than white Americans in general doesn't mean every white southerner is poor and uneducated, but it is a refutation of the lie that the south is poor because it has more black citizens than other states".

vantexan

Texas doesn't have the best economy in the nation. And neither is Florida. Again, saying that on average white southerners are poorer, less educated, have shorter life spans on average than white Americans in general doesn't mean every white southerner is poor and uneducated, but it is a refutation of the lie that the south is poor because it has more black citizens than other states".
Texas has the best economy in the nation. And Florida is doing well too. And the number of poor blacks in the South does bring overall numbers down. Never said there aren't poor whites too. But overall people get along on less money because the cost of living is less.

watdaflock?

From your link-

• 2015: On August 14, a leak from a pipeline spilled about 2 barrels of an oil, water, & gas emulsion on the Hay Lake First Nation, about 100 kilometers northwest of High Level, Alberta.[39]
  • 2016: On July 21, a leaking Husky Energy pipeline spilled 1,080 barrels of oil into the North Saskatchewan River, prompting a massive cleanup.[40]
  • 2017: On February 17, a total of 962 barrels of oil condensate in Strathcona County, Alberta, were released from line 2A, near Anthony Henday Drive and 92 Avenue,[41] after line was struck during 3rd party construction operations.[42]
  • 2018: On January 7, a butane oil pipeline ruptured in Saint John, New Brunswick. About 30 homes in the area were evacuated, as well as the SPCA Animal Rescue League Shelter.[43]
  • 2018: On May 27, a Trans Mountain pipeline leaked at the company’s Darfield station north of Kamloops, British Columbia. About 23 barrels of crude were released.[44]
  • 2018: On October 9, a 36-inch Enbridge natural gas pipeline exploded 13 km north of Prince George, British Columbia. About 1 million BC customers and 750,000 US customers were affected. Natural gas customers were asked to reduce use.[45]
  • 2020: On June 13, a Trans Mountain pipeline leaked at the company's Sumas pumping station in Abbotsford, British Columbia. An estimated 1,195 barrels of crude were released.[46]

What qualifies as a lot?

newfie

From your link-

• 2015: On August 14, a leak from a pipeline spilled about 2 barrels of an oil, water, & gas emulsion on the Hay Lake First Nation, about 100 kilometers northwest of High Level, Alberta.[39]
  • 2016: On July 21, a leaking Husky Energy pipeline spilled 1,080 barrels of oil into the North Saskatchewan River, prompting a massive cleanup.[40]
  • 2017: On February 17, a total of 962 barrels of oil condensate in Strathcona County, Alberta, were released from line 2A, near Anthony Henday Drive and 92 Avenue,[41] after line was struck during 3rd party construction operations.[42]
  • 2018: On January 7, a butane oil pipeline ruptured in Saint John, New Brunswick. About 30 homes in the area were evacuated, as well as the SPCA Animal Rescue League Shelter.[43]
  • 2018: On May 27, a Trans Mountain pipeline leaked at the company’s Darfield station north of Kamloops, British Columbia. About 23 barrels of crude were released.[44]
  • 2018: On October 9, a 36-inch Enbridge natural gas pipeline exploded 13 km north of Prince George, British Columbia. About 1 million BC customers and 750,000 US customers were affected. Natural gas customers were asked to reduce use.[45]
  • 2020: On June 13, a Trans Mountain pipeline leaked at the company's Sumas pumping station in Abbotsford, British Columbia. An estimated 1,195 barrels of crude were released.[46]

What qualifies as a lot?
wow liberal run canada is destroying the environment

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why does the US Capitol Police need to set up regional offices ?
They claim that it is to respond to threat against members of Congress.
People have been threating to harm politicians since the beginning of time.
So why is it now so important ?

oldngray

nowhere special
I wonder if oldndumb knows thegatewsaypundit is a fake news website.

Attack the source instead when you can't counter with facts.

Its amazing how many times that "fake news site" was later proven correct after initially being discredited by liberal media.

They do use slanted headlines but the stories are usually factual.

Unlike CNN or MSNBC.

Last edited:

watdaflock?

Attack the source instead when you can't counter with facts.

Its amazing how many times that "fake news site" was later proven correct after initially being discredited by liberal media.

They do use biased headlines but the stories are usually factual.

Unlike CNN or MSNBC.
The facts are, gateway pundit is a far-right conspiracy theorist opinion website. The officer did not "murder" someone in cold blood.
When civilians damage and encroach onto a prohibited Government property, it's likely you'll be shot.

The Driver

I drive.
Get ready! August 13 is the day Donald Trump will be “reinstated” as POTUS.

WHERE WE GO 1 WE GO ALL!

BECBEFB0-2E76-461C-A430-349EA33032B5.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
The facts are, gateway pundit is a far-right conspiracy theorist opinion website. The officer did not "murder" someone in cold blood.

When civilians damage and encroach onto a prohibited Government property, it's likely you'll be shot. The Capitol officers should have used automatic weapons on all of the rioters, in my opinion.
Attacking the source is all you have. Or do you have proof that the shooter wasn't Lt. Mike Byrd?

And yes it was murder of an unarmed woman.