Storming the Capitol

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Storming the capital.. Look at this.. Very selective what they are releasing. What exactly is going on in video?

Ou812fu

Wow....
IMG_20210707_122929_204.jpg

Sportello

This is fake outrage.

He knelt to a woman as a sign of respect for birthing

He was praising Rivka Ravitz for birthing 12 children and being a successful professional at the same time. He compared her to his own mother.

RESPECT.

Try it sometime.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
This is fake outrage.

He was praising Rivka Ravitz for birthing 12 children and being a successful professional at the same time. He compared her to his own mother.

RESPECT.

Try it sometime.

How many birthed children is a respectful man supposed to start kneeling at?

Sportello

How many birthed children is a respectful man supposed to start kneeling at?
I don't make the rules. I'm just glad to have a President that has empathy and respect towards others.

The fake outrage is getting tiresome.

I'd rather have a President that makes a kind gesture to someone that will last with them and their family for generations, than one who tries to make a buck off everything.

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This is fake outrage.

RESPECT.

Try it sometime.

Since when did libs think following a pregnancy through to birth was respectable?

Ou812fu

I don't make the rules. I'm just glad to have a President that has empathy and respect towards others.

I'd rather have a President that makes a kind gesture to someone that will last with them and their family for generations, than one who tries to make a buck off everything.

23orb-superJumbo.jpg
I'm starting to wonder if you could pass a lie detector test, or if you just don't know.
Have you heard about the big man taking his percentage? Hunter biden and father?

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

The fake outrage is getting tiresome.

The hard left certainly can't be very happy about Biden kneeling before the outgoing Jew leader given the recent conflict with Hamas and renewed outrage over the plight of the Palestinians.

Sportello

The hard left certainly can't be very happy about Biden kneeling before the outgoing Jew leader given the recent conflict with Hamas and renewed outrage over the plight of the Palestinians.
WTF are you even taking about? That's not what happened.

Did your mother abandon you? Can you not see the basic humanity in that act?