Storming the Capitol

Sportello

No need to get upset and make things personal.
Lucky guess, it would seem. zman is the amateur psychologist, I'm an amateur historian and a retired UPS package car driver. I also play a poster with seemingly super powers at BC.

I do have a tendency to make people uncomfortable when they face their own bigotry, and dare I say it, racism?

Context and photo angle matter. What did he say as he paid her respect? Did he even address Israel’s outgoing president Reuven Rivlin at that point?

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
I do have a tendency to make people uncomfortable when they face their own bigotry, and dare I say it, racism?

Definitely some hardcore racists on this forum. But either this woman is wrong or you and me are also racists.

35.jpg

Sportello

Definitely some hardcore racists on this forum. But either this woman is wrong or you and me are also racists.
Definitely some hardcore racists on t. But either this woman is wrong or you and me are also racists.

View attachment 343616

View attachment 343616
You and I.
Context matters. Don’t believe memes.

Box Ox

View attachment 343616
Context matters. Don’t believe memes.

It does indeed.

"Ya'll are born into a life to not be human, and that's what ya'll are taught to do. To be demons. So in this particular way, white people are all racist. So I just want ya'll to know that up front."

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Lucky guess, it would seem. zman is the amateur psychologist, I'm an amateur historian and a retired UPS package car driver. I also play a poster with seemingly super powers at BC.

Context and photo angle matter. What did he say as he paid her respect? Did he even address Israel’s outgoing president Reuven Rivlin at that point?
What about your bigotry?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
This is fake outrage.

He knelt to a woman as a sign of respect for birthing

He was praising Rivka Ravitz for birthing 12 children and being a successful professional at the same time. He compared her to his own mother.

RESPECT.

Try it sometime.

New Leaked Emails Show Hunter Biden Paid Joe’s Phone Bill And Other Expenses​

Please tell me you have done some research..

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Link to your own research, please. 😉

But what we do know is that, while Joe was vice president, Hunter routinely paid at least some of his father’s household expenses, including AT&T bills of around $190 a month.

We know from an e-mail on June 5, 2010, with the subject “JRB bills” to Hunter from Eric Schwerin, his business partner at Rosemont Seneca, that he was expected to foot hefty bills to Wilmington contractors for maintenance and upkeep of his father’s palatial lakefront property. Joe’s initials are JRB, for Joseph Robinette Biden.

In another e-mail to Hunter on July 6, 2010, titled “JRB Future memo,” about a plan apparently devised for Joe’s future wealth management, Schwerin writes: “Does it make sense to see if your Dad has some time in the next couple of weeks while you are in DC to talk about it? Your Dad just called me about his mortgage . . . so it dawned on me to might be a good time [for] some positive news about his future earnings potential.”

Box Ox

But what we do know is that, while Joe was vice president, Hunter routinely paid at least some of his father’s household expenses, including AT&T bills of around $190 a month.

We know from an e-mail on June 5, 2010, with the subject “JRB bills” to Hunter from Eric Schwerin, his business partner at Rosemont Seneca, that he was expected to foot hefty bills to Wilmington contractors for maintenance and upkeep of his father’s palatial lakefront property. Joe’s initials are JRB, for Joseph Robinette Biden.

In another e-mail to Hunter on July 6, 2010, titled “JRB Future memo,” about a plan apparently devised for Joe’s future wealth management, Schwerin writes: “Does it make sense to see if your Dad has some time in the next couple of weeks while you are in DC to talk about it? Your Dad just called me about his mortgage . . . so it dawned on me to might be a good time [for] some positive news about his future earnings potential.”

Thanks!