Storming the Capitol

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I have a question for everyone. How many strain of the virus can they make in a week?

Ooohhhh and this isn't good....

CDC Caught Manipulating Numbers From Studies to Show Covid “Vaccine” Safe for Pregnant Women​

Sheep, keep on being sheep. You are truly being led to the slaughter.

Ou812fu

Check this link out...

Sportello

Check this link out...

Hope you're stocked up. It looks like tomorrow is the big day. Do you have a time? There's a few things I'd like to do tomorrow.

Ou812fu

I don't have time for that. I just want to know what time tomorow it all goes to crap.

Oopppsss..

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Oopppsss..

1625790093220.png

Just how much of this crap you post about has come true?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wait. So y’all have given up on blaming BLM and Antifa for January 6 and now you just wanna act
Like it just wasn’t a big deal?
I've been acting like it wasn't a big deal from the start, because it wasn't. Only idiot drama queen left wingers have bought the insurrection narrative.

The hundreds of violent BLM riots over the summer were a big deal though. You've made it clear you were okay with that violence though.

bbsam

Staff member
I've been acting like it wasn't a big deal from the start, because it wasn't. Only idiot drama queen left wingers have bought the insurrection narrative.

The hundreds of violent BLM riots over the summer were a big deal though. You've made it clear you were okay with that violence though.
Hmmm. There it is again. I could have sworn you were among the patriotic Trumpistas certain it couldn’t be your folks using flags to beat on law enforcement. Because, well you do “back the blue”, right?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hmmm. There it is again. I could have sworn you were among the patriotic Trumpistas certain it couldn’t be your folks using flags to beat on law enforcement. Because, well you do “back the blue”, right?
Yes and unlike disgusting Democrats who supported hundreds of violent riots all summer, every Republican came out against the violence that happened for an hour or so on January 6th.

You on the other hand, have no problem with the violence, remember?