Storming the Capitol

floridays

Wait. So y’all have given up on blaming BLM and Antifa for January 6 and now you just wanna act
Like it just wasn’t a big deal?
That is your conclusion.
I would ask, or assume the cartoonist is curious why all the focus on one day and no interest of arrests for a years worth of violence, property crimes, assault and homicide.

I'm curious as well.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
WTF are you even taking about? That's not what happened.

Did your mother abandon you? Can you not see the basic humanity in that act?
Here are the people you go for your news source. Pedos stick up for Pedos... Smh.. Are you one?

New Evidence Links Cuomos to Jeffrey Epstein as Address Book is Made Public​

Ou812fu

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

Nice

9.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Here is an interesting letter....

Being close to the area nothing stated in his letter is untrue. The POS Larry Krasner has made a mockery of the justice in the city of Philadelphia. The murder rate is way up and the police morale is at an all time low. Repeat offenders are being released to commit more crimes. The streets of Kensington are an open air drug market and a real s-it hole .
With regard to the Pennsylvania elections the Attorney General of Pa and the Supreme Court of Pa went against state election laws.
Trying saying that on social media other than here your post would be removed .

Ou812fu

Link, please. :)
You democrats are truly showing some crazy panic. So you want to investigate the investigation of the election. Lol. It is a very open process. Seems to me they know they are busted. That goes with a lot of Republicans too. This is going to get interesting...

JUST IN - Congressional Democrats of the House Oversight Committee launch investigation into the Maricopa County audit of the 2020 election in Arizona, just one day after Biden's speech on "voting rights."