Storming the Capitol

Re-Raise

This coming from some old lib whose whole family has TDS. Lmfao. Aren't you the one who posts his wife's legs on internet forums?
Good lord! Have you forum clowns ever seen a woman?

I said my wife weighs 110 and runs half marathons.. he said I was lying. So I posted a pic of both of us.

It was off of her Facebook account

Non sequitur

KKK are historically evil. What's going on right now is the left are using KKK group thought to influence the ignorant.

The KKK powers that be have a vested interest to divide and conquer.

So when folks are provoked to hate innocent folk because of the color of their skin that is called evil.

KKK are historically evil. What's going on right now is the left are using KKK group thought to influence the ignorant.

The KKK powers that be have a vested interest to divide and conquer.

So when folks are provoked to hate innocent folk because of the color of their skin that is called evil.
White supremacists are on the Right.

Non sequitur

It’s potentially both more infectious and virulent.

Learn something new today by clicking the link. Read. It’s from Harvard. Or is that too elitist for someone who eats Trump’s ass?

The danger of the Delta variant
The Delta scariant is 99.9% the same as the original.

If you already had COVID-19 don't get scared into doing anything against your best judgement.

Natural T cell immunity is Superior to laboratory technology.

Non sequitur

White supremacists are on the Right.
Those are called neocons. They like their gated communities.

They also hustle the ignorant just like Jesse Jackson and sharpton.

The current batch of racist unfortunately are LGBT and minorities.

To prove it just interview anyone from said group and ask him them to profile people walking out of church on Sunday.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It’s only one of the most prestigious universities on Earth. But I’m sure you know better than experts.
You’re certainly not an expert.
You see the name “Harvard” and you act like you have one of the sacred tablets.
LOL. Really pathetic that you’re impressed so easily. You probably quoted Fauci for a year too, huh?🐑

Non sequitur

You’re certainly not an expert.
You see the name “Harvard” and you act like you have one of the sacred tablets.
LOL. Really pathetic that you’re impressed so easily. You probably quoted Fauci for a year too, huh?🐑
Fauci the gated community CEO lier. My man has severe conflicts of interest.

But like all narcissist, he just doubles down on the buddy** toying with the ignorant

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Fauci the gated community CEO lier. My man has severe conflicts of interest.

But like all narcissist, he just doubles down on the buddy** toying with the ignorant
Rand Paul FAA Fauci’s number and Fauci’s coming apart defending his lies and unscrupulous dealing with the Chinese.
Everyone with a brain can see he’s lying, but to the Dims, he’s a hero…

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Good lord! Have you forum clowns ever seen a woman?

I said my wife weighs 110 and runs half marathons.. he said I was lying. So I posted a pic of both of us.

It was off of her Facebook account
Well fortunately I didn't see this. I'm not really into old people.